- Fixes even more problems caused by changes in the WordPress core
- Fixes corrupted file caused by SVN failure in WP plugin repo
- Compatibility with BuddyPress 1.6
- Fixes "Warning: Missing argument 2 for wpdb::prepare()" in WP 3.5
- Fixes "Fatal error: Call to undefined function wp_create_thumbnail()" in WP 3.5
- Updated the plugins internal version checker
- Updated strings in the admin menu and user screens for better clarity
- Added action hooks to allow integration with other plugins
- Compatibility with BuddyPress 1.5
- Fixed the bug that was restricting file upload size
- Added de_DE (German) and fr_FR (French) translations
- Fixed a bug when users could not be deleted when the activity stream was turned off
- Removed a filter that was adding
tags to descriptions
* Fixed global media page causing user media items to render incorrectly when added to BuddyPress template header
- Ability to upload files with extensions other than .jpg, .png, and .gif
- Missing translation text domains on file upload error messages
- "Please upload only JPG, GIF or PNG photos" error when user uploads a file with an upper-case extension (.JPG vs .jpg) fixed. This was defect was caused by changes made in BuddyPress 1.2.8 Tracker Entry
- ABSPATH incorrectly added to file path on multi-site WordPress installs fixed. Tracker Entry
- Wrong images displayed on servers with persistent caching fixed. Tracker Entry
- Improved support for Asian languages Tracker Entry
- "Please upload only JPG, GIF or PNG photos" error fixed. This was defect was caused by changes made in BuddyPress 1.2.8
- "No BP-Album menu visible inside the BuddyPress admin interface" error fixed. This defect was caused by changes made in WordPress 3.1
- "All BP-Album activity stream posts dropped when admin deletes a user" Tracker Entry
- "Broken activity stream images on virtual servers when using URL Re-mapping" Tracker Entry
- "Plugin does not enforce image upload limits"
- "Error on single image page when activity stream disabled" Tracker Entry
- "Admin cannot delete other user's images" Tracker Entry
- "Incorrect redirect when admin posts edit on another user's image" Tracker Entry
- "Incorrect translation text domain for some text strings"
- "HTML special character fragments in thumbnail view titles"
- "Escape characters in image titles" Tracker Entry
- "Incorrect character case in image titles" Tracker Entry
- "Escape characters in image descriptions" Tracker Entry
- "Unicode support for image titles" Tracker Entry
- "Post all uploaded images to site activity stream, even if not submitted by users"
- "Display all uploaded images in any template file"
- Added URL re-mapping functionality to fix "Incorrect Image File URL Problem"
- Fixed the loader so it doesn't give an error when updating/deactivating BuddyPress or when it is not installed.
- es_ES updated; fi_FI,he_IL added.
- Fix added for 'There were problems saving picture details' problem.
- Some files were not updated in last release, now all should work fine
- Admin menu added
- Added global comment disable option
- Added global wire post disable option
- Added es_ES and ru_RU
- Buddybar menu link fixed
- Broken image link fixed
- Now tested with success on FF, Webkit, IE7, and IE8. IE6 displays well but without cool effects.
- fr_FR updated; tr_TR,de_DE added
- Corrected readme text encoding
- Added fr_FR translation
- General bugfixes
- Added nl_NL translation
- Early release of the plugin