Help welcomed to implement those and other features.
- a minimum of soft and hard bounce distinction
- a report log/panel
- table with bounced email, kind of bounce, bounce count and rules to fire the "it's time to delete this email..."
- better intergration with other plugin so they can say "I deleted it" to build a report
- other POP3 authentication methods
- VERP mode with a standard usable by other plugins like return+[base64 of the email]@domain.com
- weekly or daily email report to administrator or configured email
- log montly rotation
- bounce_email_check() function against the bounced emails for other plugin to avoid to send undeliverable messages
- clean up the WordPress comments table may be blanking the author_email field so other plugins avoid to use it
- do something on WordPress user table, may be blanking the email field
- Added a new detection rule
- Fixed the case sensitive problem
- added a new detection rule
- Email extraction: removed the greater than and lower than characters