BotSmasher stops spam by checking comments and registrations against the BotSmasher API.
- Feature: Save contact form submissions as custom post type.
- Bug fix: Placeholder field should always hold label value.
- Bug fix: stripslashes on post-submission field content.
- Bug fix: Don't strip line breaks from multi-line fields.
- Bug fix: Stripslashes from recipient name on email.
- Bug fix: Don't add name and email fields twice to default email template.
- Bug fix: called invalid function on contact form submission
- Bug fix: Check if json_last_error exists
- Bug fix: better clean up on server response if invalid.
- Added: French, German, Dutch and Brazilian Portuguese translations
- New filter: bs_custom_field - generate a custom input field.
- New filter: bs_draw_message - generate a custom response message.
- New filter: bs_post_submit_message - modify notification message output.
- Moved bs_stylesheet to wp_enqueue_scripts instead of wp_head
- Added aria-required=true to support form request field.
- Added debugging filters.
- Bug fix: broken element when saving widget.
- Bug fix: Missing argument in bs_submit_form();
- Bug fix: Form could be submitted with blank name/email fields.
- Bug fix: Return POST data on spam and blank name/email errors.
- Bug fix: Form was still sent if required fields blank.
- Bug fix: Form errors for 'name' and 'email' fields was not displayed.
- Bug fix: Enabling HTML email did not work.
- Minor style changes on front end forms.
- Added documentation for contact form shortcode.
- Miscellaneous warnings and notices in contact form submission.
- Bug fixes in local spam registry pre-check.
- Bug fix in saving option to send HTML email.
- Added link to BotSmasher registration page by API key field.
- Added text to readme about registering with BotSmasher.
- Improved debugging log, modified settings page layout.
- Bug fix: check if registration message function already declared.
- Bug fix: If API JSON data has error message appended, strip it so data is parseable.
- Fixed FAQ link in support request form.
- Fixed support form nonce
- Lengthened timeout period on HTTP requests
- Added WP errors to error log.
- Ability to enable debugging.
- Added botsmasher.pot to download.
- First bug fixed: debugging message left in client class.
Requires: 3.4.2 or higher
Compatible up to: 3.9.2
Last Updated: 2014-5-8
4.5 out of 5 stars
Got something to say? Need help?