Bookmark Export helps you push your blogs popularity using social bookmarking services.
- (new) multi-language support! finally! (comes with German and English)
- (new) support for Browser-compatible Bookmark-Files.
- (new) support for Linkarena
- (new) UI has been cleaned up. If you go over a text area using your mouse-cursor you will get additional info.
- (fixed) form was stuck after export
- (fixed) problem with umlauts
- (fixed) export-button did not appear in some situations
- (fixed) donation-button in admin-panel
- (new) completely redesigned user-interface
- (new) the names of the bookmark-files are now more meaningful
- (new) links to the most common social bookmarking-services
- (info) plugin is prepared for multi language support. I will make it public in the next major release
- (info) internal debug-release only
- (fixed) "Export new only" function was broken in version 2.0.2
- (new) you can now specify a time period. The plugin exports every post or page published in this period
- (new) donation button in the admin-panel (feel free to donate)
- (info) for users with a large number of posts or pages (>300): please use the new time period-functionality. The WordPress functions are not able to work with that many posts/pages.
- (fixed) updated one function to use a new WordPress feature
- (fixed) export of large numbers of posts (thanks to Rene Hesse)
- (new) choose whether you want to export every post/page or just the ones that you published since the last export
- (new) choose a custom tag-separator
- (new) plugin is now universal. You can export for whatever social bookmarking service you want.
- (new) interface-improvements in the admin-panel
- (fixed) a bug inside the bookmark-file generator.
- (new) rewritten main parts of the plugin
- (new) doesnt require self-created bookmark-files any more.
- (new) the plugin can now export blog pages as well.
- (fixed) the plugin works MUCH faster now!
- (info) since its nearly everything i wanted to achieve with this plugin, its tagged version 1.0 now.
- (fixed) some wired behaviors on some Web-servers (Thanks to Kim for debugging!)
- (info) due to recent changes the plugin should now work on WordPress 2.5 as well!
- (fixed) an error in the function that writes to the bookmark-files.
- (fixed) an error within a switch case function
- (info) changed the order of tasks which have to be performed.
- (new) added a submit-button (new bookmark files will be generated when you click the button).
- (fixed) deleted some redundancies in the code.
- (info) changes in code structure, the plugin should run faster now.
- (info) initial release of the plugin
Requires: 2.5.0 or higher
Compatible up to: 2.9.2
Last Updated: 2010-5-7
Got something to say? Need help?