Bol.com Partner Program Plugin
Bol.com Affiliate Partner program to sell goods on your own website.
- Added extra admin options to manage default color settings and other shown elements like stars, bol.com logo, etc.
- Added plaza and second hand offers
- Added validation for API keys and added feedback when key is not valid
- Updated visual style of the plugin
- Added promotion tabs so current Bol.com promotions can be viewed when creating new widgets
- Added Bol.com promotion links
- Added implementation for translation
- Added languages Dutch and English
- Improved error handling
- Small style fix, setting the titles to fontsize of 100%. It seems some templates use a general .title with large fontsizes.
- Added filled placeholder rendering. Placeholders now have dummy content
- Small style changes to have default product link dimensions
- Maded column and width input available for manual input
- Added default for widget width and widget columns (for searchForm)
- Added preview triggers on several fields for bestsellers and search-form
- Updated the admin css, better displaying of plugin
- Added auto search on enter keypress in the searchbox for the products widget
- Altered the price collection to bol api v3
- Added auto preview to tab switch in product widget
- Fixed path issue for loading the tinymce popup js. Did not work in a subdir install
- Removing old code concerning css files broke the build. The block_id could not be generated anymore. Fixed with new block_id generation.
- Changed wp-load include reference from absolute (from document-root) to relative to support subdir wp-installs
- Removed short open tags from the code
- Added php version check
- Removed obsolete old code which created css files on disk
- Textual changes in the plugin
- Improved the installation instructions
- Upgraded the class autoloader which caused error messages
- Fixed the path for the icon for the wordpress menu
- Fixed jQuery loading issues
- Disabled redirects in the OpenAPI curl client
Requires: 3.1.1 or higher
Compatible up to: 3.6.1
Last Updated: 2013-10-7
4 of 8 support threads in the last two months have been resolved.
Got something to say? Need help?