The following were referenced for implementing the images and links
- Some users have reported that their IFrames are stripped out of the post content.
- Requests for better performance of larger transfers and tranfers of images
- Drop the check for OpenSSL and Blogger_OAuthSignatureMethod_RSA_SHA1 is not used by any other code in the plugin and can probably just be removed.
- Review of behavior when it re-imports, partiularly are the counts correct
- Review using get_posts or get_comments with the appropriate parameters to get the counts and exists instead of using SQL
- Incorrect notice, PHP Notice: The data could not be converted to UTF-8. You MUST have either the iconv or mbstring extension installed. This occurs even when Iconv is installed, could be related to Blogger reporting 0 comments
- When the importer is running it's not possible to stop it using the stop button