blago AIR Badge Clicktracker
Inserts a custom AIR Install Badge in your post or page content, and displays user click counts on its configuration page.
- simplified the tag that is used to place the AirBadge on the page - ready for multiple badge support
- added management of hardcoded values (air url, appid, pubid) to Settings page
- both tag and value input changes made to be backwards compatible with v1.0!
- moved tracked clicks display to Dashboard
- added css in admin header
- pre-2.7 versions still get clicks display on the Settings page
Requires: 2.7 or higher
Compatible up to: 2.8.4
Last Updated: 2009-9-18
Got something to say? Need help?