Bizarski Cute Records
Showcase your albums and tracks. Great for artists and record labels.
- Bugfix: Fixed flash player's button issue in Internet Explorer.
- Bugfix: Fixed incompatibility issues with WordPress 3.5.
- Changed: Improved filtering by record in the track management.
- Bugfix: fixed issues with opening lyrics and streaming mp3 files.
- NEW: Added a shortcode argument for displaying a specific album.
- Changed: Reordered the elements of album specification.
- Removed: Removed the fields "Album type" and "Running time" from album specification.
- NEW: Added a "More info" field for records.
- Secured: Don't allow downloading of streaming mp3 files.
- Changed: Converted the mp3 player script into a jquery plugin.
- Bugfix: Made the flash player lightweight, no longer crashing.
- NEW: Added filtering by album in the track management.
- NEW: Added an "Artist Name" field for records.
- NEW: Added a flash mp3 player for streaming mp3 files.
- NEW: Added choice between opening links in new window, or same window.
- NEW: Added a "Downloadable" option for uploaded mp3 file.
- NEW: Added a "Video" field for tracks.
- NEW: Added a "Catalog Number" field for records.
- Changed: Cleaned up folder structure.
- Changed: Moved file storage to WordPress's "upload" folder.
- NEW: Added support for displaying a track list for each album in list: [cuterecords_display show_tracklist=1]
- Changed: When clicked, the album cover will be displayed in its full size inside a Fancybox window.
- NEW: Added support for up to three buttons per album.
- NEW: Added support for uploading mp3 files of album tracks.
- NEW: Added support for custom URL inside the widget.
- Bugfix: Fixed a display issue with longer album titles.
Requires: 3.3 or higher
Compatible up to: 3.4.2
Last Updated: 2013-3-2
Got something to say? Need help?