BitDefender 4 Blogs is one of our newest solutions to fight spam... on blogs.
- Bug fix: When using rescan, if moderation is activated legit comments are hold on moderation queue
- Support for Network Activation in WP multisite
- Option to mark as spam comments at posts older than 30 days.
- Option to moderate comments on scan error.
- Retry comment rescanning in case of error.
- Send statistics in cloud about failed scans
- Send statistics in cloud about plugin activation/deactivation.
- Removed unused includes in bd-js.php file.
- Comment rescanning option for individual comments.
- Feature to whitelist IPs.
- Improved comment formatting in log interface.
- Comment rescanning interface for multiple comments.
- The [Bitdefender Spam] mark is displayed only in administrative interface
- Bug regarding bd_plugin_path on Windows fixed.
- Switched to the new cloud protocol.
- Changed the "Powered by" picture.
- Redesigned interface.
- Bug regarding "Empty delimiter" warning fixed.
- "Powered by" widget.
- Bug regarding site_url() fixed.
- Bug at IP blacklisting fixed.
- Option to blackist IP-s in comments page.
- User action confirmtion (saving options, etc).
- New spam related settings: charset filters and aggresivity level.
- Removed buggy message at comment deletion.
- Menus moved on top of pages.
- The spam caught by Bitdefender is tagged.
- New page with Bitdefender Stats.
- Report blacklisted IP-s
- Option for chooing language
- Rescaning feature: in case of server error, unscanned comments are rescanned latter.
- In case of server error, displays correct error message, and puts the comment in moderation queue.
- Fix the log interface for older WordPress versions(2.2.2)
Requires: 2.7.1 or higher
Compatible up to: 3.1.4
Last Updated: 2011-10-4
4.5 out of 5 stars
Got something to say? Need help?