Bitcoin Payments for WooCommerce
Bitcoin Payments for WooCommerce is a WordPress plugin that allows to accept bitcoins at WooCommerce-powered online stores.
- Added detailed help for managing hard cron jobs within settings. Improved interface of admin settings area.
- Fixed 'cannot determine exchange rates' error for certain rare currencies.
- Added validation of connection to BTC exchange rate services in setup screen to prevent running store with disabled internet connections or essential PHP functions disabled.
- Installation instructions updated within this file.
- Upgraded to support WooCommerce 2.1+
- Upgraded to support WordPress 3.9
- Fixed bug in cron forcing excessive generation of new bitcoin addresses.
- Fixed bug disallowing finding of new bitcoin addresses to use for orders.
- Fixed buggy SQL query causing issues with delayed order processing even when desired number of confirmations achieved.
- Added support for many more currencies.
- Corrected bitcoin exchange rate calculation using: bitcoinaverage.com, bitcoincharts.com and bitpay.com
- MtGox APIs, services and references completely eliminated from consideration.
- Added 'bitcoins_refunded' field to order to input refunded value for tracking.
- Minor upgrade - screenshots fix.
- Added support for much faster GMP math library to generate bitcoin addresses. This improves performance of checkout 3x - 4x times.
Special thanks to Chris Savery: https://github.com/bkkcoins/misc
- Improved compatibility with older versions of PHP now allowing to use plugin in wider range of hosting services.
- Improved upgradeability from older versions.
- Added full support for Electrum Wallet's Master Public Key - the math algorithms allowing for the most reliable, anonymous and secure way to accept online payments in bitcoins.
- Improved overall speed and responsiveness due to multilevel caching logic.
- Fixed: very slow loading due to MtGox exchange rate API issues.
- Fixed PHP warnings for repeated 'define's within bwwc-include-all.php
- Implemented security check (secret_key validation logic) to prevent spoofed IPN requests.
- Fixed IPN callback notification invocation specific to WC 2.x
- Fixed incoming IP check logic for IPN (payment notification) requests.
- Fixed inability to save settings bug.
- Added compatibility with both WooCommmerce 1.x and 2.x
Requires: 3.0.1 or higher
Compatible up to: 3.9.1
Last Updated: 2014-5-23
0 of 7 support threads in the last two months have been resolved.
Got something to say? Need help?