Bitcoin Payments for WooCommerce
Bitcoin Payments for WooCommerce is a WordPress plugin that allows to accept bitcoins at WooCommerce-powered online stores.
- Added 'bitcoins_refunded' field to order to input refunded value for tracking.
- Minor upgrade - screenshots fix.
- Added support for much faster GMP math library to generate bitcoin addresses. This improves performance of checkout 3x - 4x times.
Special thanks to Chris Savery: https://github.com/bkkcoins/misc
- Improved compatibility with older versions of PHP now allowing to use plugin in wider range of hosting services.
- Improved upgradeability from older versions.
- Added full support for Electrum Wallet's Master Public Key - the math algorithms allowing for the most reliable, anonymous and secure way to accept online payments in bitcoins.
- Improved overall speed and responsiveness due to multilevel caching logic.
- Fixed: very slow loading due to MtGox exchange rate API issues.
- Fixed PHP warnings for repeated 'define's within bwwc-include-all.php
- Implemented security check (secret_key validation logic) to prevent spoofed IPN requests.
- Fixed IPN callback notification invocation specific to WC 2.x
- Fixed incoming IP check logic for IPN (payment notification) requests.
- Fixed inability to save settings bug.
- Added compatibility with both WooCommmerce 1.x and 2.x
Requires: 3.0.1 or higher
Compatible up to: 3.5.2
Last Updated: 2013-5-4
4.6 out of 5 stars
0 of 10 support threads in the last two months have been resolved.
Got something to say? Need help?