Features are generally added in one-dot releases, while two-dot releases contain fixes and small updates.
- Includes a new feature to allow searching for events based on the user's location (by geocoding the users IP address) in addition to the zip code provided.
- Corrected a bug that prevented events from being displayed in certain situations.
- Included a default zip code of '10001', which is NY City.
- Utilized the $_SERVER['SERVER_NAME'] as the blog name, which should be more reliable.
- Corrected problem when installing plugin.
- Removed the FreeHub promotional link once the events have been loaded. If for any reasons the events do not load, users will see a link to the FreeHub page with the events that should have loaded.
- Corrected the spinner image which wasn't always spinning during the AJAX load process.
- Included the blog name in the information passed back to the server.
- Removed the "get this widget" link.