- Go to 'Manage' > 'Big Big Menu' in WordPress Admin to arrange your menu.
- You will see the following:
- Left Column: the orange boxes show the current menu configuration.
- Middle Column: the tabs contain the available menu items grouped by type
- Right Column: the plugin settings... you probably don't need to change these
- Click the "plus" signs in available menu items to add them to the menu
- Drag-and-drop current menu items to change their order
- Click on the "minus" signs in current menu items to remove them from the menu
Adding the Template Tag
If this plugin doesn't work with your template out-of-the-box, you can still use it by adding a little code to your template files. This requires a bit of knowledge about HTML and PHP, but can be done through the 'Design' > 'Theme Editor' area of WordPress Admin. Here's How:
- Open the template file where your main navigation menu is located.
- Add the tag
<? bigbig_menu() ?> to the template where the menu should appear.
- Save the template file.