* Clear floats for descriptions in results to prevent overlap.
* Quit suppressing filters instant search so other plugins can filter the query.
* Initialize the instant search query using wp_edit_posts_query() instead of WP_Query().
* Fix strict PHP notices.
- Fix a syntax error when calling array_merge().
- Add a check to prevent errors with plugins that don't use the WordPress AJAX API.
- Update text domain and improve loading of language files.
- Changed keypress event for typeahead search results to work in Chrome.
- Added an action to the typeahead AJAX callback so custom P2P columns display.
- Added support for WordPress SEO custom columns.
- Fixed a bug with instant search in WordPress 3.5.
- Better compatibility with plugins that create custom columns, specifically Codepress Admin Columns.
- Cleaned up code formatting and whitespace.
- Added instant search on Manage Posts/Media screens.
- Reorganized the plugin structure.
- Fixed a bug with paging for local search modifiers.
- Added "-media" search modifier by Erik Larsson (Twitter: @e_larsson).
- Fixed a bug that didn't allow builtin search modifiers to be disabled.
- Added an option on the Writing Settings screen to disable the automatic searching of text selected in the editor when the Internal Linking popup is activated, so that it doesn't cause a delay on sites with a lot of content.
- Added an upgrade routine to setup default settings and store the current version number for future upgrades.
- Added uninstall.php to remove options if the plugin is uninstalled.
- Fixed bug preventing link popup from opening in HTML mode.
- Include term archives in results.
- Include scheduled posts in results.
- Debounced the search field.
- Added multiple hooks for modifying results.
- Added shortcuts feature.
- Added search modifiers.