- Download the zip file from the wordpress repository
- Upload the folder 'based-on-post' to the '/wp-content/plugins/' directory
*Alternativly to 1 and 2, add the plugin through wordpress itself.
- Activate the plugin through the 'Plugins' menu in WordPress
- Go to your 'Widgets' Menu, and place the 'Based On Post' widget in the sidebar where you would like your content to appear
- Go to any Post or Page, or create a new one, and find the newly added 'Based On Post' Section. (It may be hidden at first,
to make it visible, click 'Screen Options' at the top, and ensure 'Based on Post' is checked)
- Input your custom Title and Text or HTML in the input form.
- Update/Publish your content.
- View your Website and look for your new content in the position of the widget.