baseballNuke is a wordpress plugin based on the original module for the CMS phpnuke for the administration of a single baseball team. baseballNuke is
- first version of the plugin released
- problem with delete season in settings page fixed
- error on fields page: update of locations fixed
- error on schedule, practice, tournaments page: add has not set the season in the INSERT sql
- screenshot added
- game results admin page: update of game results added + add of game results added
- error fixed: CREATE VIEWS not working during plugin activation
- widget type locations changed - no mysql error if no location is defined
- widget player stats and game results changed - option added for game id and player id
- front end language support added
- error fixed: if empty tables game results show mysql error
- error fixed: locations info did not dhow correct directions
- error fixed: delete of location not working properly
- error fixed: player stats widget did not show home team correctly
- error fixed: delete season not working; fill tables with defaults only at plugin activation
- design changes
- NEW WIDGET: Roster, this widget will display all users on the current seasons roster along with their age, city/state, positions and bat/throw and school.
- FIX: Batting stats widget was updated to correct the display of the OPS and SLG statistics for values => 1.000.
- FIX: updated "Next Game" widget time to include AM/PM and to properly display opponent name.
- ENHANCEMENT: table rows are highlighted on mouseover
- ENHANCEMENT: Table row format CSS has been cleaned up.
- ENHANCEMENT: links now open in same page rather than in a popup.
- ENHANCEMENT: widget output colors configurable through wp-admin
- DB ADDITION: added "school" to the player profile table to support the new Roster widget
- BUG FIX - added admin option to specify page location for Game Results, Player Stats and Locations Info widgets.
- ENHANCEMENT: added shortcodes for Widgets
- ENHANCEMENT: added color palette in admin settings
- ENHANCEMENT: created dropdown page selector for the Game Results, Player Stats and Locations in admin settings.
- BUG Fix: corrected missing references for color palette
- BUG Fix: corrected error in footer
- BUG Fix: corrected bug for table color selections
- Bug Fix: Corrected height/weight problem when entering player info in admin console
- UPDATE: Added height/weight to player profile page if values exist
- UPDATE: Update player profile page to show pitching stats only if IP > 0
- UPDATE: change player image path on player profile page to accept any url/relative link
- BUG FIX: Cannot Edit Existing Games
- BUG FIX: Import does not set season in schedule table
- BUG FIX: Cannot enter game results (because season not set in schedule table)
- ENHANCEMENT: Added French language support (thanks Roland Reinhart)
- UPDATE: Updated German language support (thanks Roland Reinhart)
- BUG FIX: Correct date header title on schedule widget.
- CHANGE: removed Age column from Roster
- UPDATE: removed comma (,) from Home field on roster when city/state are null
- BUG Fix: fixed dropdown field select on locations widget.
- BUG FIX: Next Game, Last Game widgets showing current date/time instead of schedule date/time
- UPDATE: The date/time format was changed in 1.0.8. It now uses the format specified in WordPress settings instead of a fixed format. This is to support international formats.
- ENHANCEMENT: updated game result admin console to create seperate tabs for offense, pitching and fielding.
- ENHANCEMENT: added some verification on schedule upload to strip extra characters and verify home or away team matched default team.
- ENHANCEMENT: integrated player profile picture field with WordPress Media Library.
- ENHANCEMENT: integrated notes box on game results admin with wysiwyg editor
- MODIFICATION: box score in game results admin changed from H | R | E to R | H | E
- MODIFICATION: added additional tournament types to tournament admin page
- NEW: GameChanger.io webstats import in game results admin
- NEW: GameChanger.io MaxPreps file import in game results admin
- NEW: iScore Batting and Pitching CSV import
- NEW: shortcode attribute support for team and season.
- ENHANCEMENT: Option to attach post to game results
- ENHANCEMENT: Added game status field to game results (completed, postponed, cancelled, suspended)
- ENHANCEMENT: Added game length option in settings for calculating ERA
- ENHANCEMENT: Added Sac Fly stat (SF)
- ENHANCEMENT: Schedule now shows Win/Loss/Tie instead of date for completed games
- ENHANCEMENT: Schedule now shows Game Results/Boxscores instead of location for completed games
- ENHANCEMENT: Table sorting now also works on calculated stats for the batting stats, pitching stats and player stats widgets
- FIX: Corrected OBP stat calculation
- REMOVED: removed notes section from game results.
- BUG FIX: Top Batters widget not working (batting leaders view error)
- BUG FIX: When game is deleted, related stats are not removed
- BUG FIX: Player/Game/Location links require permalinks, this is no longer a requirement
- BUG FIX: cannot enter stats for both home and visiting team for same game
- ENHANCEMENT: Top batters and top pitchers widget modified to work by season rather than current calendar year.
- ENHANCEMENT: Added confirmation page for uninstall
- ENHANCEMENT: Added confirmation for major deletes (season, all games, all players)
- ENHANCEMENT: added team and season option to widget admin page
- ENHANCEMENT: added game date to game results widget
- ENHANCEMENT: cookie plugin (cookiemonster) is no longer needed.
- MODIFICATON: consolidated schedule/practice/tournament admin pages
- MODIFICATION: created tabs for offense/pitching/defence on player stats page
- MODIFICATION: modified css for stats tables
- NEW: added option to select which columns to display on stats tables
- NEW: added career stats to player stats page
- NEW: added league value for team in shortcodes. a value of league will return results for all teams.
- NEW: added WHIP stat to pitching stats widget
- REMOVED: Deleted admin_bbnuke user. This account was only needed in early versions of bbnuke and is no longer needed.
- RETIRED: Top 5 stats widget.
- RETIRED: Gamechanger import
- BUG FIX: new database column for game status was not added to existing bbnuke installations that were upgrading causing issues with the schedule widget.
- BUG FIX: schedule did not display properly for games in complete status
- BUG FIX: player profile showed multiple profiles if player exists in seasons with similar names, ex: "2012" and "2012 Preseason"
- BUG FIX: Assign players to season does not add most recent player entries.
- BUG FIX: Batting and pitching widgets do not support the "league" value for team attribute in shortcode.
- BUG FIX: schedules that are imported do not show on schedule.
- BUB FIX: schedules uploaded from CSV dont show up on schedule widget.
Requires: 2.7 or higher
Compatible up to: WP 3.3.1
Last Updated: 2012-3-26
3.7 out of 5 stars
Got something to say? Need help?