This plugin drastically increases the security of the hash used to store passwords
- Colaborator: HacKan (@hackancuba) solved issue when php v < 5.3.0 and problem with line 358
- Added ARC4PBKDF2 along with a custom version of ARC4 developed by me.
- Added 3 configurations of the classic PBKDF2 key derivation
- Added the option to use 10000 or 100000 iterations instead of 2048
- Added the option to convert hashes back to the original WordPress generated hashes
- Added a configuration screen page
- Initial version set with SHA-256 with 2048 iterations as the configuration static
Requires: 2.0.2 or higher
Compatible up to: 3.4.2
Last Updated: 2012-9-6
Got something to say? Need help?