Moved Google Font out of CSS into enqueue
- Improved support for poorly coded themes that load the before_title and after_title with extra divs and don't take into account that widgets may not use a title.
- Portuguese translation created by user: alvarogois
- Added setting for color override
- Added URL param to clear transient cache '?clear_awesome_widget'
- Added new translations for the days of the week in the extended forecast
- Improved caching support
- Ability to add inline styles to the widget shortcode
- Upgraded to most recent OpenWeatherMap APIS
- Ready for translations
- Current Locales available from OpenWeatherMap:
- English - en, Russian - ru, Italian - it, Spanish - sp, Ukrainian - ua, German - de, Portuguese - pt, Romanian - ro, Polish - pl, Finnish - fi, Dutch - nl, French - fr, Bulgarian - bg, Swedish - se, Chinese Traditional - zh_tw, Chinese Simplified - zh_cn, Turkish - tr
- Improved error handling with API calls
- Widget with custom background CSS issue.
- Forecast now stops showing today.
- remove file_get_contents and used wp_remote_get
- Background Image Option in widget
- Errors are now commented out. Look in the source to see what the problem is.
- Ability to add link to openweathermap for extended forecast
- Removed debugging code, sorry!
- Initial load of the plugin.