- Updated to lastest version of CSS minification component
- Improvement: for multi-sites the cache is now written to seperate directories, avoiding one site to clean out the cache for the entire installation. Code contributed by Joern Lund, kudo's Joern!!
- Improvement: add WordPress plugin header to autoptimize_helper.php_example to make it easier to enable it as a module
- Improvement: nonce and post_id are added to default configuration for JS exclusion
- Improvement: explicitely exclude wp-admin from being Autoptimized
- Bugfix: plupload.min.js, syntaxhighlighter and "adsbygoogle" are excluded from JS aggregation.
- Bugfix: avoid double closing body-tags when Autoptimize adds JS to HTML as reported by Can
- Bugfix: make .htaccess compatible with both Apache 2.2 and 2.4 (http://wordpress.org/support/topic/feature-request-support-generating-htaccess-files-for-apache-24?replies=3)
- Bugfix: code in inline JS (or CSS) can be wrapped inside HTML-comments, but these got removed since 1.8.2 as part of a bugfix.
- Improvement: more graceful failure when minifier classes exist but method does not, based on bug-report by Franck160
- Improvement: deferred CSS is also outputted in noscript-tags
- Improvement: differentiate between Apache version in .htaccess file as suggested by iMadalin
- Improvement: also aggregate protocol-less CSS/JS URI's (as suggested by Ross)
- Improvement: disable autoptimization based on parameter in querystring (for debugging)
- Bugfix: some CSS-imports were not being aggregated/ minified
- Bugfix: add CSS before to avoid breakage when title includes other attributes (e.g. itemscope)
- Tested with WordPress 3.9 (beta 1)
- Updates in FAQ
- bugfix: CSS in conditional comments was not excluded from aggregation as reported by Rolf and bottapress
- improvement: remove cache + options on uninstall as requested by Gingerbreadmen
- improvement: set .htaccess to allow PHP execution in wp-content/cache/autoptimize when saving optimized files as PHP, as suggested by (David Mottershead of bermuda4u.com)[http://www.bermuda4u.com/] but forbid PHP execution when saving aggregated script/css as static files (except for multisite).
- bugfix: avoid Yoast SEO sitemaps going blank (due optimization of Yoast's dynamically built XML/XSL) as reported by Vance Hallman and Armand Hadife. More info on this issue can be found on my blog.
- smaller changes to readme.txt
- improvement: extra checks in CSS @import-handling + move import rules to top of CSS if not imported successfully, based a.o. on bug reports by ozum and by Peter Stolwijk
- improvement: check if JS and CSS minifier classes exist and only load if they don't to avoid possible conflicts with other themes or plugins that already loaded minifiers
- tested and approved for WordPress 3.8 (beta1)
- New: disable autoptimizatoin by putting part of your HTML, JS or CSS in between noptimize-tags, e.g.;
<!--noptimize--><script>alert('this will not get autoptimized');</script><!--/noptimize-->
- Added extra check to prevent plugin-files being called outside of WordPress as suggested in this good article on security.
- Added small notice to be displayed after installation/ activation to ask user to configure the plugin as well.
- Added Persian translation, thanks to Hamed T.
- YUI compression & CDN are now deprecated functionality that will be removed in 1.7.0
- fix for escaping problem of imported css causing css breakage (as seen in Sampression theme) as reported by Takahiro as well
- fix to parse imports with syntax @import 'custom.css' not being parsed (as seen in Arras theme), again as reported by Takahiro
- fix for complex media types in media-attribute as reported by jvwisssen
- fix for disappearing background-images that were already datauri's as reported by will.blaschko
- fix not to strip out comments in HTML needed by WP Super Cache or W3 Total Cache (e.g. mfunc)
- added check to clean cache on upgrade
- updated FAQ in readme with information on troubleshooting and support
- tested with WordPress 3.6 beta
- Yet another emergency bugfix I'm afraid: apache_request_headers (again in config/delayed.php) is only available on ... Apache (duh), breaking non-Apache systems such as ngnix, Lighttpd and MS IIS badly. Reported by multiple users, thanks all!
- fixed stupid typo in config/delayed.php which broke things badly (april fools-wise); strpos instead of str_pos as reported by Takahiro.
- Added support for ETag and LastModified (essentially for a better pagespeed score, as the files are explicitely cacheable for 1 year)
- Autoptimizing for logged in users is enabled again
- Autoptimize now creates an index.html in wp-content/cache/autoptimize to prevent snooping (as proposed by Chris)
- bugfix: removed all deprecated functions (reported by Hypolythe and diff by Heiko Adams, thanks guys!)
- bugfix for HTTPS-problem as reported by dbs121
- bugfix for breakage with unusual WordPress directory layout as reported by Josef from blog-it-solutions.de.
- bugfix: add CSS before opening title-tag instead of after closing title, to avoid CSS being loaded in wrong order, as reported by fotofashion and blogitsolutions (thanks guys)
- first bugfix release by futtta, thanks for a great plugin Turl!
- misc bug fixes, a.o. support for Twenty Twelve theme, admin bar problem in WP3.5, data-uri breaking CSS file naming
- Add support for inline style tags with CSS media
- Fix WordPress top bar
- Add workaround for TinyMCEComments
- Add workaround for asynchronous Google Analytics
- Add workaround for Chitika ads.
- Add workaround for LinkWithin widget.
- Belorussian translation
- Add workarounds for amazon and fastclick
- Add workaround for Comment Form Quicktags
- Fix issue with Vipers Video Quicktags
- Fix a bug in where some scripts that shouldn't be moved were moved
- Fix a bug in where the config page wouldn't appear
- Fix @import handling
- Implement an option to disable js/css gzipping
- Implement CDN functionality
- Implement data: URI generation for images
- Support YUI CSS/JS Compressor
- Performance increases
- Handle WP Super Cache's cache files better
- Update translations
- Add workaround for whos.among.us
- Support preserving HTML Comments.
- Implement "delayed cache compression"
- French translation
- Update Spanish translation
- Add workaround for networkedblogs.
- Add workarounds for histats and statscounter
- Add workaround for smowtion and infolinks.
- Add workaround for Featured Content Gallery
- Simplified Chinese translation
- Update Spanish Translation
- Modify the cache system so it uses wp-content/cache/
- Add a clear cache button
- Add workaround for Vipers Video Quicktags
- Support tags without media.
- Take even more precautions so we don't break urls in CSS
- Add workaround for WordPress.com Stats
- Fix a bug in where the tags wouldn't move
- Update translation template
- Update Spanish translation
- Add fix for DISQUS Comment System.
- Add workaround for mybloglog, blogcatalog, tweetmeme and Google CSE
- Support localization
- Fix the move and don't move system (again)
- Improve url detection in CSS
- Support looking for scripts and styles on just the header
- Fix an issue with data: uris getting modified
- Spanish translation
- Write plugin description in English
- Set default config to everything off
- Add link from plugins page to options page
- Fix problems with scripts that shouldn't be moved and were moved all the same
- Disable CSS media on @imports - caused an infinite loop
- Support CSS media
- Fix an issue in the IE Hacks preservation mechanism
- Fix an issue with some urls getting broken in CSS