Author Post Ratings is installed just like any other WordPress plugin. No configuration is required, but if you wish, you may change the plugin settings at Settings > Author Post Ratings.
If you're not familiar with installing WordPress plugins, follow these steps to install the plugin:
- Login to your WordPress dashboard, and go to Plugins > Add New.
- In the Search box, type in 'Author Post Ratings', and click 'Search Plugins'.
- Author Post Ratings should be the first item in the list. Click on 'Install Now'.
- WordPress will download and install the plugin. Click on the 'Activate Plugin' link, and you're in business!
Manual Installation Via FTP
- Download the plugin to your computer, and unzip it.
- Using an FTP program, upload the 'author-post-ratings' folder to your
- Activate the plugin through the 'Plugins' menu in WordPress.
Manual Installation Via WordPress Upload
- Download the plugin ZIP file to your computer.
- In your WordPress dashboard, go to Plugins > Add New.
- Click on the 'Upload' link at the top.
- In the file selection box, select the plugin ZIP file on your computer, and click on 'Install Now'.
- WordPress will upload and install the plugin. Click on the 'Activate Plugin' link, and you're in business!