This Plugin will add an author box to your post contents. The box contains author's avatar, name, post count, site link, description, Email, Facebook, Google, Twitter, Pinterest, Youtube, Linkedin.
- Supports custom description to your post and pages, with the custom field author_desc. Default author description is from user profile but if custom field is there it will display the author description from custom field.
- Add Facebook, Google, Linkedin, Youtube, Pinterest and Twitter custom fields to User Profile page (URLs are nofollow).
- Gives you an option to select the contact fields for the user profiles from admin panel.
- Select where you want to show the author box, on the top of the page or at bottom.
- Support for custom CSS, so you can customize your author box display. You can stop loading the Author Box CSS and create a custom tags for your author box.
- [who has written 100 post] link to the author page with rel="author", you just need to link back to the author page on your Google Profile Page to make your authorship information to appear in search results for the content you create. Learn more: http://support.google.com/webmasters/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=1408986
- Option to show social media profile as an image or text, you can select it from Admin Panel.
- Option to add author box manually at any location in your theme.
For Support Open a ticket at Support Forum.
Github: Github Repository.