HOW TO CREATE A NEW EXTERNAL CONTACT PLUGIN
For 2.0.3 or greater just go to
Author Box Realoaded Pack are now package as an external plugin and follow the instructions and FAQ.
For 2.0.2 just download
wordpress.php from the SVN repository
On the header area:
- Change the "WordPress.Org" text in Plugin Name and Description.
- Change Plugin URI, Version, Author, Author URI and Donate link.
- Keep the rest AS IS.
On the code area:
- Change the function name but keep the "_authorbox_add_sites" portion.
- We usually use the name text for it, i.e. for "WordPress.Org" you'll set "wordpress_org" or something like it.
- Change the $known_sites key and the "favicon" and "url" variables.
- The key is used in the profile form so use the same text you used in the Plugin Name in header area.
- Don't forget that the $known_site url must have the text "USERNAME" in it in order to work properly.
- Change the add_filter() function to include your "_authorbox_add_sites" function.
To make it available to everyone follow the rules defined at WordPress.Org or send it to us and we will include it in the next release and in svn trunk.
These are just another WordPress plugins that will made some data available for Author Box Reloaded.
Thank you for your help and contribution.
Have more questions?
Go to the WordPress' forum.