To install this plugin:
- Download it
- Upload the plugin to the "wp-content/plugins" directory in your WordPress installation
- Activate the plugin in your WordPress admin panel
- Go get yourself a Google GDATA API key here
- In your WordPress admin panel, goto "Options -> Austin Tech Events" then enter your Google GDATA API key. If you’re running WordPress 2.5, look under "Settings -> Austin Tech Events."
- Under "Presentation -> Widgets" add the widget to your side bar, alter the options if you like
For more information about this plugin checkout Dusty's blog post here. And check out the documentation from the original wpng-calendar site.