- Fixed bug where "headers already sent" message was displayed upon plugin activation due to blank line at top of main plugin file.
- Enabled automatic plugin updates for WordPress 3.7 users.
- Added option to display or hide sharing widgets from posts.
- Restructured file organization.
- Tested compatibility with 3.7
- Fixed bug where previous plugin users could not disable the css without removing and then re-adding the plugin.
- Updated compatibility to support 3.5
- Fixed bug where widgets were not displaying on pages if option was specified.
- Fixed bug where CSS styles for previous installations was still loading, even though the option to disable was selected.
- Expanded post-type multi-selection box area on plugin options page.
- Added instructions for selecting multiple post types from plugin options page.
- Tested with WordPress 3.5 RC2
- Added option to prevent default CSS stylesheet from loading.
- Fixed bug where PHP Exception was thrown if post types array was empty.
- Tested with WordPress 3.5 Beta 3
Fixed bug that would cause content in RSS feeds to not display.
Fixed bug where PHP Exception was thrown on pages if the display options were not set.
- Added ability to display social widgets on pages.
- Added ability to select which custom post types will display the social widgets.
async-share.js file. Now only the external social scripts that are selected to be displayed will be loaded.
- Improved display styles for social widgets.
- Combined function for plugin's script and style loading.
- Fixed bug that was generating a PHP error when no options were set.
- Tested with WordPress 3.4.1
- Added Display Options to plugin to allow sharing widgets to be displayed on blog and archive pages.
- Fixed bug with Facebook
fb-root div not being detected before script loaded.
- Updated license to GPLv3
- Added lazy loading to async-share.js
- Fixed issue with plugin settings link