BlogGlue Related Posts Network Plugin
This plugin will add links at the bottom of every post to other similar posts. The plugin also lets you pick other WP blogs as partners.
- Added RSS feed integration. Now Related links show up in RSS readers.
- Added a call to action upon activation to insert account information into the plugin.
- New CSS is easier on the eyes.
- Fixed issue with whitespace causing PHP error.
- Added messages about when links are ready.
- Added option for injecting meta description into the header.
- Improved install messaging.
- Code now ensures tokens pasted from site are valid, no need to trim whitespace.
- Added BlogGlue Profile Badge in the form of a widget, your theme must support widgets.
- You can now embed an BlogGlue Profile into the sidebar
- The profile is updated regularly with recommend and recommending stats
- Fixed issue with excerpts, code no longer shows on short posts
- Added detect if theme supports widgets.
- Fixed PHP missing bracket error on some installs.
- Fixed blanking settings problem.
- Fixed duplication issue with description meta tag.
- Removed meta description option. Please use All In One SEO for this option instead.
- Added SSL security. Connections can now be secured.
- Remains backwards compatible.
- Moved to a new API.
- Added BlogGlue SEO Analyzer, improves post quality by scoring page SEO effectivness.
- Analyzer appears in sidebar for edit page and post.
- SEO Analyzer now works in draft mode.
- SEO Analyzer now tests on draft pages correctly
- SEO Analyzer now tests scheduled pages correctly
- Tweet and Facebook a link added
- Alots changed we are now Socialize, we do Twitter and Facebook.
- New SEO Analyzer does not require a login.
- Affiliate program in place.
- You can now Tweet from your edit post and edit page admin section.
- Fixed the issue with secure option not working.
- You can now secure connect to BlogGlue.
- Added settings to plugins page
- Changed the process to activate the plugin
- Grouped the Settings Options
- Fixed bug when plugin is first installed that may cause warning messages to appear.
- Updated the install process. Fully automated plugin configuration.
- Changed CURL dependency to rely on file open if not present or throw an error if both are missing.
- New control panel.
- Ability to toggle SEO Analyzer on and off in edit post/page panel.
- Improved auto installation.
- Renamed to BlogGlue.
- Added new security certificate for SSL.
- Removed Facebook / Twitter post, this will now be done from the Blogglue servers
- Added ability for users to manually place where the BlogGlue content is
- Modified the way that affiliates can add their reffer id to the wp-content.
- The BlogGlue setup popup now will only appear once.
Requires: 2.8.6 or higher
Compatible up to: 3.3.2
Last Updated: 2011-6-22
3.5 out of 5 stars
Got something to say? Need help?