April's Super Functions Pack
A collection of shortcodes that can be used for laying out and formatting text. Also some useful template functions, js, and widgets.
- Fixed a XSS vulnerability
- Tweaked tabs css to remove bullet from slides
- Added mysteriously missing [asfp_tabs] shortcode
- Updated tabs shortcode
- Added [asfp_tabs] shortcode option to resolve conflict with some themes over [tabs] shortcode
- Added a template function for get_latest_tweet
- Replaced remaining eregs with pregs
- Added do_shortcode to ASFP text widget (text with class)
- Fixed %%CONTENTNOIMG%% template tag so that table tags aren't stripped out
- Expanded asfp_subpages_nav() so that great-grandparents are included
- Minor tweaks including added donate button at your request
- Fixed minor bug in readme.php
- New! Added [asfp_submenu] shortcode
- Updated compatibility with built-in WordPress-included jQuery
- New! Added the option to include Facebook-recognizable meta tags in the site
- Added option to disable tabs and toggle shortcodes
- Re-organized file structure of plugin files
- Fixed additional problem with the subpages shortcode displaying the incorrect permalink in a second location
- Fixed problem with the subpages shortcode displaying the incorrect permalink
- Fixed [tabs] problem introduced in 1.3.3
- Added [noformat] option.
- Fixed a URL mistake introduced in 1.3.3.
- Fixed a problem with the subpages shortcode.
- Removed code that was causing formatting issues with cformsII and other things.
- Moved admin page from Settings to Tools
- New! Added document type styles
- New! Added [asfp_photostack] shortcode
- Enhanced! You can now specify a class on lists
- Enhanced! You can now specify a target for all icon links
- Fixed a problem where divs inside of tabs were being hidden
- Corrected instruction error for shortcode [asfp_subpages]
- New! The [bigbutton] shortcode now lets you specify a background color
- New! asfp_subpages_nav() function now takes an argument which allows you to make the section title a link
- New! A widget (Text with Class) is now included
- Enhanced! You can now specify a class on all buttons
- Enhanced documentation of [asfp_preselect_recipient] shortcode
- Renamed a method that wasn't unique enough
- Renamed a few classes to make them more unique
- Fixed instructions for 'email' icon.
- Plugin released into the WordPress Plugins Directory.
- Plugin in use on some sites.
Requires: 2.9.1 or higher
Compatible up to: 3.5.2
Last Updated: 2014-1-6
Got something to say? Need help?