- [asa_item]: Displays a single iOS app, Mac app or item from the iTunes Store
- [amazon_item]: Displays a single item from Amazon.com
- [asaf_atomfeed]: Displays the items from the ATOm feed in a formatted view with the modes iOS, Mac or iTunes
- [asa_list]: Displays Several iOS apps, Mac apps or iTunes items on a single page or post
- [asa_link]: Displays a text only link to the iOS App, Mac app or iTunes Item
- [amazon_item_link]: Displays a button or text only link to the Amazon Item with the modes text,button or textPrice]. The mode "textPrice" displays "Available from Amazon.com for" ending with price or "View on Amazon.com" if there is no price."
- [asa_elements] Displays one or more elements for an item
Full help for shortcodes is displayed in the settings area.
Feature Request List
- Request: Have an ATOM feed auto create posts from app List
- Request: I18n aka Localization is supported via POT file for admin area
- Request: iTunes breakout of elements
- Request: Bulk import of Apps [Thanks TesterGP]
- Request: Change file type to png if tiff supplied by app store WP_Image_Editor
- Request: Random Post generator (randomly picks an app that you don't already have a post for) [Thanks AslanDoma]
- Request: Shortcode tags can now override the Store/Language chosen [Thanks crisf86]
- Request: Sped up Reset of Featured Images (Using log system)
- Request: All images now saved as png
- Request: Reset Featured Images now saves to log
- Request: Plugin checks the app in all stores for availability and then generates the box with flags. Each flag is a button and a link to the app. Of course links is set for affiliate programs. [Thanks Aslan Guseinov]
- Request: Option to search for Apps no longer available and change post to "Pending Review"
- Added: ----------------Option to rebuild cache same method as FI Rebuild
The App Store Assistant can cache the data from your application in the WordPress database for a preset number of hours. App icons and screenshots are cached on your server.
This file is part of App Store Assistant.
App Store Assistant is free software: you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by the Free Software Foundation, either version 3 of the License, or (at your option) any later version.
App Store Assistant is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the GNU General Public License for more details.
You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public License along with App Store Assistant. If not, see http://www.gnu.org/licenses/.