AnyFont allows you to automatically set any custom TrueType or OpenType font absolutely anywhere you want on your WordPress site.
Easily embed your custom fonts directly into your web pages using the new "@font-face" CSS rule. The new and improved Font Manager now includes the option to convert fonts to all the different webfont formats with a single click(Requires free sign up at FontServ.com).
Upgrade your FontServ.com account to Pro before 31 December 2011 and only pay $12 for 12 months.
Pro users will also get exclusive early access to the new features launching soon at FontServ.com!
- WPMU/WordPress 3 compatible with full support for multiple sites.
- Font Manager to easily upload truetype or opentype fonts to WordPress
- Easily convert your fonts to webfont formats. (Requires free sign up at FontServ.com)
- FontServ webfonts support all the major browsers including Internet Explorer.
- Character Map to quickly check which characters are available for each font.
- Style Management which allows an unlimited number of different styles to be created.
- Apply font shadows easily using the Style Manager.
- TinyMCE Button for quick and easy insertion of AnyFont styled text into your posts or pages.
- Image Cache for generated images plus browser caching is enabled for images to reduce page load times.
- Cache overview and management tool.
- Easy text replacement options for menus, post titles, page titles, widget titles, blog name and blog description.
- Advanced option which allows you to apply styles to any element or css selector(class name or ID).
- Image replacements are SEO compatible.
- Help icon for every single option to guide you when setting things up for the first time.
- Image Styles support either PHP4+GD or PHP5+Imagick/GD.
- Officially tested on Apache and Microsoft IIS(Windows 2008 R2 Enterprise running IIS 7), but is also known to work with nginx and various other web servers.