AWPCP Classifieds: Great for increasing retention to your site, adding revenue for your business, and creating customer interaction.
Add a classified ads section to your WordPress site, quickly and easily.
Lots of features, very configurable. Easy to setup. Great support. We're the #1 WordPress Classified Ads Plugin: 6+ years old and 250,000+ downloads!
NEW modules: Attachments
1. Search ads by city, state, country, username, or keyword 2. Allow AdSense ads to be displayed 3. Control over HTML use in ads 4. Limit the text size of ad postings 5. Standard form fields can be enabled or disabled, depending on your needs (title, website, name, country, etc) 6. Allow or disallow image posting with ads 7. Automatic expiration of ads (free or paid) 8. Configurable ad display for AdSense placement 9. Ads can have a "Tweet This" button in their layout 10. Ads can have a "Share on Facebook" button in their layout 11. Ads can be flagged by community for bad/offensive content 12. Ads can imported via CSV files 13. Ads now support embedded videos 14. Ads can have character limits, supported by plans (different plans can have different limits) 15. Ads can be displayed on any page for a single category using shortcodes 16. Auto-verify ads with email links to post immediately upon click 17. Now allows ads to be 'Sent to Facebook' inside of ad management
1. Allow posters to be notified of expiring ads 2. Allow admin to be notified when new ads are posted 3. Classified ad users can contact the ad poster without exposing the poster's email (blind email system, similar to Craigslist) 4. Admin can (optionally) be notified of expiring ads
1. Allows for paid or free ads 2. Supports PayPal, PayPal Pro and 2Checkout for paid ads 3. Allow for image posting limits higher than free ads 4. Multiple fee scales for posting ads (allows you to have longer ad postings with higher fees) 5. Variable ad expiration lengths connected to fee scale (e.g. allow ads to run for 30 days for $10, 60 days for $15, etc) 6. Supports a "credit system" or pay with regular currency per ad. Mix and match if you want.
1. Allow admin to approve ads prior to posting 2. Allow admin to approve images prior to posting 3. Users can edit or delete their own ads 4. Admin can edit or delete all ads in the system 5. Secure system gives users a unique editing key to administer their own ads 6. Allows for limiting image posting (by image size, height, width and total count if desired) 7. Anti-spam checks for all ads posted via Akismet. 8. Flagged ads can be viewed separately to determine violations, and then deleted or unflagged. 9. Ad Management panel, visible by users and admins for easier ad creation/editing/delete. 10. Admin can post ads on behalf of other users with the ads displaying as if the user posted them initially 11. Email verification step can be used to auto-post ads upon successful verification link click 12. Ads can be posted to a Facebook page
1. Allow image posting or shut it off completely 2. Control the number, filesize, height and width of images posted 3. Allow for different numbers of images to be posted with paid ads vs. free ads 4. Allow for image approval prior to posting 5. Allow users to have a primary image for their ad
1. Category Icons (adds small icons to give visual cues to your user for each category in AWPCP) 2. Extra Fields (allows you to add any custom fields for display. For example, if you have a pet-related board, you might have "Sex", "Breed", and "Dam/Sire" as additional fields you require for display) Now supports search in extra fields, too. 3. Regions Control (allows you to restrict viewing of ads based on locale, so users don't see items they aren't physically near them, also allows customization of the region types, such as village, borough, etc) 4. PayPal Pro Support (allows you to have an embedded payment form on your site for use with PayPal Pro accounts) 5. RSS Feeds (allows you syndicate your classifieds for your users to download in their favorite RSS reader and come back to your site more often!) 6. Featured Ads (allows you to promote certain ads over others by charging a fee for them, featured ads are displayed using CSS to highlight them. Featured ads are always returned first in a category, the overall ad list, or in search results. Also has a widget for placement anywhere on your site. Full admin control of featured ads, too) 7. Fee Per Category (allows you to charge for certain categories and not others, giving you more freedom on how to configure your classified section. Allows for multiple fee plans per category, as well as a default plan to cover "all other unspecified" categories) 8. Coupons/Discounts (allows you to offer coupon codes for ad promotions to your users, coupons can be a percent off, or a fixed amount, have expiration dates and be tracked by usage) 9. Subscriptions (allows power users to place blocks of ads at a time, great for real estate agents, car dealers, anyone who wants to place ads in bulk.) 10. Comments/Ratings (allows users to rate ads and place comments on them.) 11. Authorize.net Payment Gateway (allows users to purchase ads, subscriptions and credit plans using Authorize.net) 11. **NEW** Attachments (allows users to attach PDFs, text files or other images to their classifieds (great for job boards!))
These are just some of the features of Another WordPress Classifieds Plugin
If you love the plugin, please consider purchasing a Premium Module!
Requires: 3.5 or higher
Compatible up to: 3.8.1
Last Updated: 2014-3-13
30 of 30 support threads in the last two months have been resolved.
Got something to say? Need help?