You cant update any Versions prior to 0.31fix !! - use at own risk! - make a backup first!
copy ANIga_updater.php to ../wp-content/plugins/
follow these instructions:
- make a backup of your database (all ANIga and WordPress tables), your gallery folder, your ANIga theme files and your ANIga plugin files. Do not proceed, if you dont know how to do this!
- make sure your backup is complete and working! This script will make changes. You cannot go back afterwards.
- deactivate ANIga plugin
- activate ANIga Updater
- click the update button on the ANIga Upddater tab in the admin menu
- deactivate the ANIga Updater plugin
- delete the ANIga folder (wp-content/plugins/ANIga), the file aniga_gallery.php and your ANIga theme files
- install and activate ANIga version 0.50 according to installation notes
- You can regenerate your thumbnails (if you want the new shiny ones) on the edit Album page. You also might want to overwrite your album images there..
- sidebar functions were renamed - see the sidebar-example.php for the new calling methods.
+++ SOME THINGS MIGHT NOT WORK PROPERLY - USE AT OWN RISK - IF YOU LIKE THIS PLUGIN, PLEASE GIVE ME FEEEDBACK ABOUT BUGS AND SUGGESTIONS! +++