- Fixed a bug introduced in v2.4.2, where GradeBook page wasn’t loading content.
- Fixed a bug where menu items with same position as GradeBook would be overwritten.
- Added two buttons: Student Statistics and Assignment Statistics. When a student is logged in and clicks on row heading “Grades:” the Student Statistics button becomes active. If the student then clicks this button, a modal appears with a line chart displaying the students scores vs. class average on each assignment. If there are no assignments then the modal will display the message: There is no content to display. When a student is logged in and clicks on column heading for any assignment, the Assignment Statistics button becomes active. If the student then clicks this button, a modal appears with a pie chart displaying the grade distribution for that assignment.
- Added a student statistics button. When a student is selected and the button is clicked a student statistics modal appears displaying student scores vs. class average for all assignments to date. If there are no assignments, then the modal contains the message: There is no content to display.
- Added a functions.php file to hold all commonly used functions (i.e. hooks, sorting, etc...)
- Added a delete_user hook so that when an admin deletes a user from the database through the Users admin page, the hook deletes the user from any gradebook table that they are associated with."
- uninstall.php needed a line to remove an_gradebook_db_version from wp_options table, otherwise a user that has deleted the plugin that reinstalls will not obtain all the necessary tables.
- Added an Assignment Statistics modal. Instead of the assignment pie chart being displayed once an assignment column is selected, you now click the Assignment Statistics button and a modal appears containing the pie chart. This will allow for easy addition of other charts in the future.
- Started to split GradeBook.php into smaller files. Almost all templates are now in the templates folder. AN_GradeBook_Database class is now in an-gradebook-database.php.
- Upgraded columns name, school, and semester in table an_gradebooks to character set utf8 and collate utf8_general_ci so that international characters can be stored correctly.
- You can now delete a student from a particular gradebook, all the gradebooks, or the wordpress database.
- Bug Fix: Edit Assignment and Delete Assignment buttons didn’t disable after a selected assignment was deleted.
- Bug Fix: After editing a student score, sorting broke because the new score was saved as a string.
- Global namespace issues have been addressed. Everything in GradeBook.js is now owned by AN.
- Added sorting on assignment columns - can only sort in ascending order.
- Added highlighting of columns on hover.
- Fixed styling issues where pie chart width to fit within viewing window.
- Started to address global namespace pollution - mostly done.
- Fixed a bug where pie chart percentages weren’t displaying correctly (One of the percents would be pushed to the boarder of the pie chart).
- Now you can press escape to exit an add/edit screen.
- Now you can press enter to save on an add/edit screen.
- More CSS changes: gradebook modals are styled like media library modals.
- Changed CSS for GradeBook buttons to match wp-core-ui.
- Fixed a bug where cells multiple copies of rows and columns were being displayed.
- Changed CSS for chart view on students gradebook to match that of the admin view.
- Added DB Versioning to fire any upgrades to the db on future updates.
- Cleaned up code.
- GradeBook has moved to the dashboard - look for the admin item menu labeled GradeBook.
- Restyled to be consistent with wordpress dashboard theme.
- Assignment dates and due dates are save to the database.
- Added student view.
- Added statistics to student view. Now when a student is logged in and clicks on a class assignment, he/she will see class performance statistics related to that assignment. In particular, they will see a pie chart corresponding to the grade distribution for that assignment.
Version 2.0: GradeBook code was rebuilt from the ground up. This version is not backwards compatible. You will not have access to gradebooks created in previous versions.
Version 1.3.1: jquery-ui-tooltip.js was missing, breaking the code when new assignments were being added. Feature added - when deleting a user from the admin panel, the user is removed from any associated gradebooks.
Version 1.3: Bug fix - Not enough of the jquery libraries were being loaded preventing users from adding courses, adding students, etc...