Fetch first image of a post and Resize it. Otherwise resize an image.
- bug fix : there were 2 dots before file extension
- bug fix : auto cache clear on plugin update is failing
- you are required to clear soft cache from plugin admin page after installing the plugin
- Performance improvment 4 times.
- bug fix : in saving resized PNG images
- fixed a bug in retriving an image from cache
- fixed a bug in saving all resized images in jpg by default
- fixed a bug in returning cached image path
- cache outside plugin folder. So your cache doesnt get empty on plugin update
- offline cache - You can rebuild cache for all or particular posts directly through option page. It saves client response time for posts which are not cached yet.
- HTML design fix amty thumb option page.
- improved quality of PNG and GIF files resizing
- fixed a bug when it tries to resize invalid or broken images
- performance improvement
- You can see broken cached images from amty Thumb admin page.
- first image will be cached whenever the page gets published.
- fixed a bug when image url is not valid or it is removed. A thumbnail will not be generated.
- just modified the docs for end user to tell how to use this plugin
- security - image resizing utility can be called internally using post id instead of independent url. So noone else can use your bandwidth.
- caching - It caches first image url of all posts and tagged with post itself to save runtime processing.
- filesystem - Now it caches resized images on your site itself. It saves repeated on the fly resizing thus high CPU and memory.
- Performance Improvement.
- Support for more video services like dailymotion,metacafe,veoh,vimeo etc.
- missing code is added to fetch uploaded and attached images.
Requires: 2.5 or higher
Compatible up to: 3.5.2
Last Updated: 2014-1-31
Got something to say? Need help?