* Tested on 3.4.1 and added some additional help and examples.
- Fixed warning message on php 5.3
- Fixed html comment on no data
- Fixed shortcode with multiple attributes problem
- Updated some help info
- cleaned up debug messages. Admin user only can do ID=x on a personalised page to get a dump of user data available to check meta fields etc.
- Added some links to make it easer for folks to find info and support.
- changed straight parameter eg: [user user_registered] to show the meta key if there is no data for it, so that it is clear when testing what data is "not showing". If you would rather have no output at all, then use the message feature rather. [user message="You registered on %s" user_registered]
- message altered to still return no message if not all the variables passed to it are there. (eg: check if user_registered is returned for the meta_key user_registered, and display nothing
- check for blank or empty strings in meta key (ie: meta key exists, but it is "empty") and treat as though meta key does not exist.
- You can now put the personalised details in a text widget. I added a text widget filter as per this suggestion: http://hackadelic.com/the-right-way-to-shortcodize-wordpress-widgets. Note that this will enable all shortcodes for the text widget. Please test thoroughly as there is some concern about the order of plugins loading.
- Added ability to convert a user meta data that is an array of values to a comma separated string (EG: roles). Since capabilties only have boolean values, and it is the key that is useful, if you ask for capabilties, it will return a string of capabilities keys for which the value='1'.
- added ability to have a personalised message using the logged in users data IF it is available. If there is no data, then the message is NOT displayed.
- added rss feed updates to keep people up to date on developments
- Added full shortcode functionality to wordpress email message and subject.
- Added access to more user data