- fixed deprecated calls and notices.
- basic testing on 3.4.1
- fix plugin name everyhwere, including edit and delete !
- more fix to folder url
- also changed the property file to be a sample, and chcek for existence so as not to over right on upgrade! So if it is a new install, you need to copy the amr_props_sample.php to amr_props.php, or else you will only have 1 property!
- fixed the clearsksy file and directory references so css has no problems
- added strong to default css in config for booked class so will at least highlight if no css.
- tried to fix their feeds but it is not picking them up - if anyone wants to have a go at seeing why or is happy for to pay me - I'll look further. One can add a shortcode [amr-clearskys-bookings property=1 months=2 feedlink="ical" ] , but the resultant link does not work. Or
[amr-clearskys-bookings property=1 months=2 feedlink="rss" ]
Also happy to add a form for adding properties if someone wants to contribute to that exercise. Meanwhile addd properties by updating the amr_props.php file - just add another line.
- fixed to allow for wordpress in own directory, and relocated content directory
- fix alternate logic of listing so shades will alternate
- moved admin links to one section in admin menu under Bookings for ease of user
- allowed for additional properties through rudimentary include file - hopefully clearskys will provide a version soon.
- changed to shortcode usage to upgrade and to avoid problems with validation (else wordpress insert a
after - this breaks the validation.
* developed a css file for the page calendar - add this to your standard stylesheet.