AmazonSimpleAdmin lets you easily integrate Amazon products into your wordpress pages.
By using the template feature, you can present the products in different styles on different pages. All by typing simple BBCode tags.
For the latest information visit the plugin homepage:
Here you can find a detailed documentation:
- Ease of use with BBCode tags
- Lets you design your own product templates
- Supports all Amazon webservice country codes: CA, CN, DE, ES, FR, IN, IT, JP, UK, US
- Use your Amazon tracking ID for making money
- Features collections. You can define and mangage sets of products as a collection an show them on a page with only one BBCode tag or just the latest added product in your sidebar
- Backend translation: supported so far are english and german. Contact me to help translate.
- Supports product preview layers (for US, UK and DE so far)
- New with version 0.9.5: Caching Speeds up your blog when adding many products to your posts!
- New with version 0.9.6: Parsing [asa] tags in user comments
- Since version 0.9.6 compatible with Amazons Product Advertising API changes by August 15, 2009 which require all requests to be authenticated using request signatures
- Version 0.9.7 supports customer reviews again!
- Version 0.9.11 brings AJAX mode (optional) for faster page load