All in one gallery is also simple to install, like most wordpress plugin:
- From your dashboard, go to puglins -> add new.
- Search for All-in-one-gallery.
- Click Install.
- Create a page that will be used for the gallery.
- Set your settings under Settings -> All in One Gallery.
- Enjoy your amazing pictures in your gallery
The plugin is pretty simple, the best is to leave it as it is but if you need it there are some options that you can find under Pages -> All in One Gallery:
Place and Style your Online Gallery:
- Select the page where you want the gallery to be displayed. Note that you have to create a page to be use for the gallery.
- Select your color style for the menu, default is blue. Select 'no style' if you want to managed the gallery style from your main stylesheet.
- Select how many columns in gallery (Just changing the attribute of the [ gallery ] shortcode.), default is 3.
- Select the image size you want to display
Exclude categories from showing:
- Exclude all empty categories (on, off, show all)
- Select Categories you don't want to appear in the Gallery
- When a WordPress bug will be fixed, I will enable the option to exclude certain images from the Gallery.
- Switch welcome message ON and OFF
- If ON, the gallery will display a default message that you can alter.
- If OFF, select the category's gallery to be displayed
- Number of posts per pages