This plugin displays a bloggers alive.io status to their blog and shows optional messages depending on if the blogger is alive or not.
With alive.io, you are able to let your viewers know if you are alive. It also gives you means to leave a message for your viewers when you pass away. A small image (or a message you specify) is shown on the site while you are alive, and another image (or message) is shown when you are not alive.
If you have any problems, please email us at email@example.com we are here to help.
Once you activate the plugin and enter the alive.io user name in alive.io setting you can choose to display your widget in one of the following ways:
1. You can choose to display default text and the alive.io image by leaving the default settings.
2. You can change the text in the widget options to change the message according to your needs.
3. You can style the message my using HTML tags if not our default style will be used.
4. You can choose to display just the text by unchecking the display image option in widget settings.
5. You can choose to display just the image by leaving the message fields blank and checking the display image option.
6. You can have a title for you widget by using the title option.
To learn more about alive.io go to http://www.alive.io