Ajaxify WordPress Site(AWS)
This will ajaxify your website. All the front end links will turns to ajaxify.
- Updated: replaced live function by on function.
- New: Fixed the scroll top issue permanently. Now after each link change AJAX container coming at the top of the browser.
- Removed: jquery.scrollTo-min.js file.
- New: In AWS Options form added new text field for search form TAG ID to make seacrh ajaxed.
- New: Added showing page loader image during loading the a page.
- Fixed: Solve the issue of loading ajaxed pages twice.
- Optimized: Made the codes more optimized which will increase performance.
- Removed the meta tags reloading as they dont have any role for frontend users.
- Removed: From the admin AWS options page removed the 'Current menu class' text box.
- Removed: Removed the code from ajaxify.js file related to current menu selector.
- Removed: Removed unneccessary images directory.
- Fixed: Current menu Highlighter issue, informed by several users.
- Added: Now all the meta tags are updating with every ajax load. This will increase the SEO functionality.
- Updated: Previously search form was ajaxify on click event, it is modified to form submit event. Form ID should be 'searchform' and text box ID should be 's'.
- Updated: Changed the fading effect while site's statechange occur.
- Bug fix: Fixed the bug related to external js load.
- Bug fix: Now if the link containing wp-admin or wp-login text then page will reload. As we only need frontend as ajaxify.
- Fixed the issue present with AWS options form validation jQuery error message alert functionality.
- Update the code thus default WP search form will work as ajaxify form without any modification.
- Added AWS Options form validation codes.
- Added option page link under Settings tab name AWS options.
- Added text box to provide the id of the container needs to ajaxify.
- Added text box to provide the id of the container containing anchor(a) tags you dont want to handle by AWS.
- Solve the issue with updating the menu items.
- Integrated the dynamic sidebar content load.
- Integrated the page loading bar.
- optimized the js code.
- Solve the issue if no-ajaxify class dynamically adding to anchor tags.
- Updated plug-in to update the body tag classes as it should be if your site not in ajaxify mode.
- Removed the scrollToTop functionality at the time of ajaxing to solve the issue coming at the time of jQuery tab.
- This is the first version
Compatible up to: 3.8.1
Last Updated: 2013-12-14
4.5 out of 5 stars
2 of 8 support threads in the last two months have been resolved.
Got something to say? Need help?