- Added support for Pro Version
- Improved filter structure to allow for add-ons to work more effectively
- Added a has_children class to page links with hidden children
- Added many filters into the category widget for things like taxonomies, parent category, display on override, order by, and much more. There is no UI support for any of this yet, but developers may now tap into this.
- Added Order By Selection in Page Widget
- Added support for an unlimited number of page levels
- Change structure slightly for future enhancements
- Added Legacy Mode for backwards compatibility
- Added filter support for custom post types
- Added unlimited number of levels displayed once on the grandchild level of pages
- Added the ability to have a widget title
- Redesigned the entire structure to prepare for future changes
- Fix a bug that caused multiple category list to display of more than one category the single post was in shared the same parent
- Fix a possible bug that may display a * Notice * error if there is nothing to display and the error reporting is set to strict when using the categories widget.
- Added ability to have categories show on single post pages
- Improved the code structure
- Added a categories menu widget with the same functionality as the pages widget
- Added the ability to edit "views" files through your child theme to edit output and css
- Cleanedup the output
- Brought back the ability to exclude pages with support for excluding single pages from the menu.
- Added the ability to display all levels of child pages always.
- Added the option to select how many levels of pages to display when the "Always Display Child Pages" is selected
- Added compatibility for sites with non wp_ prefix tables
- Removed All traces of Each menu level if no pages to list
- Removed Error created by some search forms
- Cleaned up the way the plugin displays
- Added class to match normal widgets
- Removed the
div> completely when no menu present
- Removed Menu from pages with no children
- Added a checkbox for including menu on page with no children
- Removed ability to exclude items from menu
- Added support for the built in page ordering.
- Added support for separate css classes on each level of the menu.