Advanced Random Post Thumbnails Widget
Widget displays thumbnails from random posts. Thumbnails can be grabbed from all posts, from posts from selected categories or selected from categorie
- Make sure you are running WordPress version 2.8 or higher.
- Use the WordPress Add New Plugins menu otherwise...
- Download the zip file and extract the contents.
- Upload the 'advanced-random-post-thumbnails-widget' file to
1, Extract the zip file.
- Activate the plugin through the WordPress 'plugins' page.
Appearance > Widgets to place the
Random Thumbnails Widget within your theme.
- Set the settings in
Appearance > Widgets.
Requires: 2.8 or higher
Compatible up to: 3.3.2
Last Updated: 2011-12-19
3.7 out of 5 stars
Got something to say? Need help?