Advanced Random Post Thumbnails Widget
Widget displays thumbnails from random posts. Thumbnails can be grabbed from all posts, from posts from selected categories or selected from categorie
Added category drop-down menu for selecting either All Categories or a single parent category or a single child/grandchild category.
Added option to display the category title atop of the block of thumbs when the displayed thumbs all belong to the same category.
Added a drop-down box for font typography selection for the category title - header (h1-h6), paragraph and strong.
- Fixed error with WordPress repository upload (hopefully)
- Added the option to set the images to display as either rows or columns (in HTML speak, inline or block)
- Added a 3-column, 1 row tabled image layout (can display up to 20 images at a time).
- Added left and right side buffer spaces.
- First release.
- Based on the Advanced Random Post Widget by Yakup GÖVLER. Thank you Yakup for writing the original script.
- Changes to the original script include:
- Removed the ability to display the title and excerpt from the post a thumbnail is generated from,
- Changed post display type from an unordered list (ul) to regular divs (div),
- Added the option to specify thumbnail margins,
- Added class names to generated thumbnails and their container div. See FAQ for class details,
- Modified various class and function names to permit both this widget and the Advanced Random Posts Widget to be installed into the same site simultaneously without conflict,
- Made minor changes to the widget's language,
- Made various other changes that I can't recall.
Requires: 2.8 or higher
Compatible up to: 3.3.2
Last Updated: 2011-12-19
3.7 out of 5 stars
0 of 1 support threads in the last two months have been resolved.
Got something to say? Need help?