It is hard to manage WordPress pages when it comes to have more than 10 static pages, right ? Current UI makes it difficult to manage a whole tree of pages. Advanced Page Manager aims to create a totally new Page Manager Panel designed to help you get the job done.
Discover how in 3 minutes (better in HD or 480p).
So, what should you expect from this plugin ?
NEW We have begun to release addons for Advanced Page Manager ! Well, there is only one :-) It allows to add a sortable Last modified column in panels.
- An easy understand tree. All your pages are presented in an easy to understand tree with all necessary actions to take care of them.
- Browse, Show/hide subpages. The plugin even remembers the state of each page so that you won't have to browse again and again the tree to find the same page.
- Classic actions. Of course, classic actions such as Edit, Preview/View are still there !
- Add, move and delete pages from within the tree. But you will also be able to add, move and delete pages from within the tree. And no more cumbersome drag/drop to move pages. We have created a zen way for you to do that :-) Also, you don't have to edit to add a page anymore. Just click the Add New button.
- New Status for pages. WordPress Status are fine for posts but sound odd for pages. With APM, your pages are online or... offline. Simple no ?
- Publish/unpublish. Push online (or pull offline) one or more pages directly from the tree.
- Template Management. Affect or change template for 1 page or any selected range of pages.
- Select pages. We also provide an easy way to select all subpages for a given parent page.
- Where is my page ? From the Edit panel, the result lists or even the theme itself, you'll be able to find your page in the tree thanks to the Where my page? button.
- Search and filter. Search for pages. Filter to get the list of all online or offline pages. Sort by column in result lists.
- No clumsy interface. As you, we love the WordPress UI. You'll feel at home with APM. The plugin interface matches WordPress standards.
- Theme integration. We also respect your theme. Pages are still pages even managed by APM. No need to change your templates.
- Template Tags. However, we provide a new set of Template Tags to handle pages in your themes. Feel free to use them if you need to.
- Don't like it ? Under the hood, it's still WordPress. If you uninstall APM, your pages will be there because it's your content and we care for it.
- Don't speak English ? APM is also available in French. Want it in your language ? All strings are available to translation in the WordPress way.
Download and install Advanced Page Manager to fully enjoy it !
Don't forget to keep up with APM at http://www.uncategorized-creations.com/ or follow us on Twitter : @uncatcrea.