Target popup notifications to certain usergroups. Use premade notification themes or create your own! Lite and Pro versions available. Harness the power of jQuery and scrollpoint animations!
- Uses WordPress's custom post-type system for easy notification creation using WordPress's WYSIWYG editor.,
- Create unlimited notifications.,
- Target notifications to userroles.,
- Expire notification by date or by number of visitors the notification is shown to. pro version only,
- Limit notifications to display on certain post types (including custom post types, the homepage, and archive pages).,
- Prevent notifications from displaying more than once per visitor. ,
- Re-display notifications to visitors who have already seen them after a certain condition is met (such as time passed since notification last seen or visits since notification last seen). pro version only,
- Harness the full power of jQuery's dialog, modal animations, and themeing structure.
- 22+ styling themes provided for notification creation Only 10 provided for lite version,
- The ability to make your own customized notification themes with ease!,
- Advanced placements: Top of page, Bottom of page, Center of page, Top Right, Top Left, Bottom Right, Bottom Left, Left, Right, Above Post, Below Post,
- Control the width and height of notifications.,
- Display notification as modal (this means the visitor must address(close) the notification before he can move on.,
- Resizeable notifications. pro version only,
- Draggable notifications. pro version only,
- jQuery animations while notification is opening. pro version only,
- jQuery animations while notification is closing. pro version only,
- jQuery animations after notification has loaded (wiggle or a bounce for extra attention). pro version only,
- Delayed appearance of notifications. pro version only,
- User must scroll to certain part of screen for notification to display: pro version only,
This plugin is great for creating controllable calls to action that will not overwhelm or annoy your visitors!