After installation you can download all files from the media library by the following uri:
To resize or filter this image add one or more of the following get variables:
- width int Width of the image
- height int Height of the image
- crop bool By default proportions are maintained, crop cuts off the overflow
- refpoint string Optional values are nw|n|ne|e|se|s|sw|w, sets the point from where to resize
- mask bool Creates a mask instead of resizing (requires crop to be set)
- blur int Adds gaussian blur to the image, 0-50 for intensity. Note more intensity requires more cpu / memory
- forceratio bool Forces to resize in the given ratio, even when there are not enough pixels
- save bool Force download as attachment to the browser
These can be downloaded with one of the following uri's:
- /download/less/master (probably best to just use @import in less case)
- First part "/download/js/" refers to the folder js within the theme folder.
- To add more files append as much as needed with the + sign. Each file will be loaded relatively from the js folder.
Structure from js example is:
You can use amd_ prefixed functions to generate links or/and img tags.