- Fix: Removed returns which could lead to unwanted spaces around the iframe
- Fix: Fixed wrong comparison of parameter.
- New: Lazy load of iframes with treshold and fadein. Iframes can be loaded after the parent is done or the iframe is shown in the viewport! (Pro)
- New: Better input validation. Avoids configuration errors.
- New: WordPress 3.9.1 is supported
- New: Browscap version 5029 lite 8th May 2014 is now included. (Pro)
- Fix: Code improvements found with the plugin checker plugin
- Fix: Hidden tabs was not working because of the responsive iframe feature. Now both do work independant again. (Pro)
- Fix: Improved shortcode generator (Pro)
- Fix: Width is now measured without the extra space (which was 0 by default anyway ;))
- Fix: Whitelist for params was extended by :,? and &
- Fix: Wrong default for Set Iframe height by ratio (iframe_height_ratio) was fixed (Pro)
- Fix: loader icon and responsive iframe do now work together! (Pro)
- New: Shortcode generator! In the administration you can now generate a default independent shortcode from the current settings.(Pro)
- New: Set Iframe height by ratio (iframe_height_ratio). This can be used to make resonsive iframes where the content has a certain ratio like swf's, videos... (Pro)
- New: WordPress 3.9 is supported
- New: map_parameter_to_url does now also support that an url can be passed to the iframe directly. So show=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.tinywebgallery.com would open http://wwww.tinywebgallery.com inside the iframe. (Pro)
- New: Browscap version 5027 lite 24th Apr 2014 is now included. (Pro)
- Fix: Documentation improvements.
- New: html attribute allowfullscreen is now supported.
- New: Zoom and auto height with the external workaround with several iframes on the same page is now supported.
- New: Tested with WordPress 3.8.2
- Fix: Advanced iframe pro can now be used together with php-browser-detection. Before using both where leading to a function redeclaration.
- Fix: Functions of the old and new workaround had the same name with different parameters. Now this functions have different names and also work properly with several iframes on the same page.
- New: Support that the height of responsive iframes is automatically set to the new content height. This means that if you resize the parent page and the iframe width changes, the height of the iframe is adopted automatically like when loaded the first time! Please note that both pages (parent and iframe page) needs to be responsive. Please also read the blog entry about responsive iframes. (Pro)
- New: Read-only iframes: hide_part_of_iframe does now support also %. This means together with color "transparent" you can create read-only iframes! See the pro demo. (Pro)
- New: No output (except conguration errors) is done in the script function anymore. Everything is returned as return value.
- New: Added updated browsecap.ini: 5024 (2nd March 2014) from browscap.org
- Fix: Improved documentation in the administration.
- Fix: Loader is now displayed better for small iframes. See example 2.
- Fix: additional_css and additional_js are now again supported as shortcode attribute if WordPress >= 3.3. Before WP 3.3 you can only set this feature in the administration.
- New: Support to resize to content height for iframes on hidden tabs (Pro). Works with e.g. Tabby Responsive Tabs and Post UI Tabs. This can also be used for simple hidden divs which opens e.g. on a mouse click or accordeon menus. Please read the documentation in the settings for details.
- New: Added updated browsecap.ini: 5023 (2nd Feb 2014)
- Fix: Loader css was always written even if not configured. Now only when this feature is enabled.
- Fix: renamed internally is_browser to ai_is_browser to avoid problems when e.g. a theme does define is_ie()...
- Fix: Area selector does now look good again.
- New: The default security key is now based on the AUTH_KEY of WordPress and the current time. Please change the default key to your own to increase security.
- New: Zoom of iframe content: This feature is supported for the following browsers: IE8-11, Firefox, Chrome, Safari, Opera. Older versions of IE are not supported. Please test all the browsers you want to support with your page because not all pages do look good in a zoomed mode! This feature is also part of the demo. So you can test your browsers there! (Pro)
- New: iframe loading icon. You can now show a loding icon while the iframe is loaded. If you use the "hide until loaded feature" your users does see that something is happening. You can use your own image (loader.gif) with a size of 66x66 px by replacing the one in the img folder (Pro).
- New: Accordeon menu (Pro).
- New: Map parameter/value pairs to urls. You can specify parameter/value/url tripples which are used the following way. If the parent has ?parameter=value than the url of the setting is used as src for the iframe (Pro).
- New: Reading of browser detection file is cached (Pro).
- New: Improved padding and better handling in expert mode (Pro)
- New: Input text fields have now dynamic sizes. So if you enlage the screen they should always fit. Textfields with numbers only are now much shorter as the numbers there never get longer.
- Fix: Administration was not shown properly on MAC.
- Fix: Expert mode description fixed (Pro)
- Fix: Error message when saving a special setting was fixed
- New: Browser detection added. You can now specify browser specific iframes. This is important especially for the "Show only part of the iframe" where browser differences of a few pixels can matter. Also mobile, iphone, ipad can be detected. A modified version of php-browser-detection is used which uses browscap.org as data! Important: Read the documentation at "Browser detection" in the plugin how to use this! (Pro)
- New: Change link targets on the parent that they open inside the iframe. Shortcode: change_parent_links_target (Pro)
- New: Change link targets inside the iframe if the iframe page is on the same domain or if you can use the external workaround. Shortcodes: change_iframe_links, change_iframe_links_target (Pro)
- New: Redirect direct access of the iframe page to the parent page. Does also add existing parameter to the parent url (Pro)
- New: url forward parameter mapping. WordPress has many reserved word in the url so they cannot be used. Now parameters can be mapped to a different one in the confiuration. so e.g. name is e.g. a reserved word an cannot be used. using ainame|name in the configuration will forward 'ainame=hallo' as 'name=hallo' to the iframe (Pro).
- New: "Show only a part of an iframe" has now a new setting $show_part_of_iframe_style where a style can be set for e.g. a border (Pro).
- New: Integrated jQuery help (Pro)
- New: Improved error messages
- Fix: Area selector does now select 'Yes' at the "Show only part of the iframe" when data is chosen (Pro).
- Fix: Area selector does now enable all disabled radio elements when data is chosen (Pro).
- Fix: Additional spaces are removed when used in jQuery attributes
- Fix: Typos in the descriptions where fixed.
- Fix: ereg was replaced by preg_match to avoid deprecated warnings with php < 5.3
- New: New feature "Hide a part of the iframe". Extra layers can be placed over the iframe. This enables you to e.g. hide a logo or even place your own logo on an iframe. See the pro demo for examples (Pro)
- New: Try catch is now used at features which could fail when features for the same domain are used on external domains. Now the exceptions are catched and logged to the console.
- New: A dynamic auto id is now only generated if several iframes are detected on one page.
- New: Tested with WordPress 3.8
- New: Improved documentation
- Fix: At grayed out radios only the first radio box was grayed out - now all are disabled
- New: vertical and/or horizontal scrollbars in the pro feature "Show only part of the iframe" solution are possible. This makes it possible to include e.g. a whole inner content with scrollbars but without showing e.g. the header of the external page. See the pro version for a working example.
- New: Resize can now be delayed. This helps if the onload event is fired but the page is not completely build. This feature is also possible in the external workaround of the pro version.
- New: Administration options are grayed out if not available because of another setting.
- New: Expert mode. If you enable this the description is only shown if you click on the setting. You see more settings at once but only one description at once. Use this if you are common with the settings.
- New: id is now set automatically if a src is set in the shortcode but no id is set. This avoids problems if people forgets to set the id ;).
- Fix: The external workaround does now hide the html element until all modifications are done. Before only the body was hidden which was showing the background in some browsers. If you still see a background for a very short time please look into ai_external.template.js - line 53
- New: Support of the external height workaround when the iframe is already in an iframe. Now the correct iframe is used and not the top one anymore.
- Removed not used file.
- New: 'Show only a part of the iframe' has now a graphical area selector where yu can simply select the area you want to show with the mouse! (Pro)
- New: Improved external workaround: It can now be configured to work with different settings for different iframes
- New: Improved documentation of the external workaround
- New: Improved external workaround: "Modify the content of the iframe if the iframe page is on the same domain" is now supported in the workaround and can be configured for different domains (Pro).
- New: Improved external workaround: The iframe can be hidden until al external modifications are done!
- New: Improved external workaround: The same page can now be included into different wordpress installations. Only one configration is allowed here. For multiple configurations you need the onclude the different scripts depending on the parent with php.
- New: Tested with WordPress 3.7.1
- New: Fully compatible with php >= 5.3
- New: "Scroll to top" does now not need a workaround anymore and the setting was moved to a different section where it makes more sense.
- New: Whitelist for url foreward parameters. If the value does only contain parameters on the whitelist than the value is not encoded anymore. Whitelist: @a-zA-Z0-9À-ÖØ-öø-ÿ|)( minus and space.
- New: Support of the external workaround for IE7 and IE8
- New: Quickstart guide added to the administration page of advanced iframe pro.
- New: When the external workaround is set to true settings which only work on the same domain are disabled.
- New: Improved handling of the show_part_of_iframe_... feature. Not needed dependencies at configuration where removed. This enables more flexibility here! (Pro)
- Fix: show_part_of_iframe_x and show_part_of_iframe_y where switched. now show_part_of_iframe_x = left and show_part_of_iframe_y = top (Pro)
- Fix: \n where removed from the code because some other plugins converted them to br which where adding unwanted empty lines.
- Fix: Hide elements until loaded is now again the last step of the onload values.
- Fix: em tags where replaced by p tags in the administration. Copying em tags where copying the em tags to the editor as well which could cause invalid shortcodes
- Fix: "Restart the viewports from the beginning after the last step": old shortcode was in the description show_part_of_iframe_do_update -> show_part_of_iframe_next_viewports_loop (Pro)
- New: Improved external workaround. The body in the wrapper is not copied as simple string anymore (This removes e.g jQuery stuff that is attached in the DOM) but a div object is created where the child notes of the body are attached to. Thanks to Jason.
- New: Improved external workaround. The wrapper div is now only rendered if needed.
- Fix: Hidden administration fields caused a notice when saving.
- New: New attribute use_shortcode_attributes_only. Enables not to use any of the defaults and only the settings specified as attributes.
- New: Fields could only be made empty by entering a space. Now simply removing the text does work again.
- Fix: minor fixes
- Fix: Code and documentation improvements
- Fix: Fixed a copy and paste error where wrong shortcodes where used in the documentation
- New: Pro version on codecanyon.net.
- New: Show only a part of an iframe - works on different domains! (Pro)
- New: Change the visible part of the iframe after each onload event (Pro)
- New: Open a new url after the last step (Pro)
- New: Open the iframe in a new tab or as parent after the last step (Pro)
- New: Widget. You can now include the shortcode also as widget (Pro)
- New: New attribute 'style'. You can now set any style directly at the iframe. The recommended way is to use a css file and the attribute class.
- New: Tested with WordPress 3.6
- New: Updated example file.
- New: The external workaround was rewritten. It does now work by only including a script to the iframe page.
- New: The resize of the external workaround does now also make the iframe smaller.
- New: advanced-iframe is now also possible instead of advanced_iframe as shortcode
- New: If you set scrolling to 'Not rendered' the attribute scrolling is not rendered to the iframe. This makes it possible to set this with css and make the scrollbar responsive as well.
- New: Added a section in the FAQ how to use the advanced iframe multiple times on one installation
- New: the style for the site is now inline because it was only one style. Now no extra css is loaded anymore.
- Fix: Url of the support page was not starting with http and therefore not working
- Fix: Url where checked with the sanizize functions of WordPress. This was too strict. Now esc_url() is used and stuff like %E5 does work as well in the url.
- Fix: forewarded parameters are now urlencoded. e.g. keyword=gr%E5%E5sen is now passed properly.
- Fix: the height was not detected properly with firefox and some doctypes. Now a more advanced way to determine the height is used which works now fine for Firefox as well.
- New: Paid support. Because some settings are quite advenced I now also offer paid support.
- New: Iframe checker: Checks the headers if a page can be included into an iframe.
- Fix: some shortcodes in the administration where not correct because of copy and paste.
- New: Resize on AJAX events. Works for jQuery and direct XMLHttpRequest on the same domain.
- New: Resize on click. You can specify the elements and a timeout when the resize should happen.
- New: Scroll position is now saved and restored after the resize.
- Fix: iFrames are now also made smaller at content resize in all browsers
- A page or part of a page can now be embedded directly to the page with jQuery if the page is on the same domain. See the new section 'Include content directly'.
- Tested with WordPress 3.5.1
- Show only a specifiy part of the page in the iframe if the pages are on the same domain.
- Tested with WordPress 3.5
- New: onload attribute added
- New: Hide elements/modify css modify speed was dramatically improved. The function is now not called only in the ready event of JQuery but also directly before the footer. This causes that you don't see the changes most of the time anymore!
- New: An additional css file can be added to the parent page.
- New: Hide areas inside iframe if the pages are on the same domain.
- New: Modify css styles inside iframe if the pages are on the same domain to e.g. change the width of the content area.
Support for src values that are hotlinked by the editor.
Fixed the typo in the doumentation. in securitykey sometimes the r was missing
New: id and name attribute added
Improved the help
Fix: css was not loaded because old css name was used
Fix: Improved error message if a is in the shortcode instead of a normal space.
Fix: content_id,content_styles,hide_elements was always used from the config even when a shortcode was given. Now the shortcode is used as well.
Fix: The src was not working in the shortcode. I missed to rename this parameter when making this plugin more generic.
Fix: The iframe was always printed first. Now it is printed exacly where the shortcode is inserted.