- New: tested with WordPress 3.8
- New: Support of the external height workaround when the iframe is already in an iframe. Now the correct iframe is used and not the top one anymore.
- Removed not used file.
- New: 'Show only a part of the iframe' has now a graphical area selector where yu can simply select the area you want to show with the mouse! (Pro)
- New: Improved external workaround: It can now be configured to work with different settings for different iframes
- New: Improved documentation of the external workaround
- New: Improved external workaround: "Modify the content of the iframe if the iframe page is on the same domain" is now supported in the workaround and can be configured for different domains (Pro).
- New: Improved external workaround: The iframe can be hidden until al external modifications are done!
- New: Improved external workaround: The same page can now be included into different wordpress installations. Only one configration is allowed here. For multiple configurations you need the onclude the different scripts depending on the parent with php.
- New: Tested with WordPress 3.7.1
- New: Fully compatible with php >= 5.3
- New: "Scroll to top" does now not need a workaround anymore and the setting was moved to a different section where it makes more sense.
- New: Whitelist for url foreward parameters. If the value does only contain parameters on the whitelist than the value is not encoded anymore. Whitelist: @a-zA-Z0-9À-ÖØ-öø-ÿ|)( minus and space.
- New: Support of the external workaround for IE7 and IE8
- New: Quickstart guide added to the administration page of advanced iframe pro.
- New: When the external workaround is set to true settings which only work on the same domain are disabled.
- New: Improved handling of the show_part_of_iframe_... feature. Not needed dependencies at configuration where removed. This enables more flexibility here! (Pro)
- Fix: show_part_of_iframe_x and show_part_of_iframe_y where switched. now show_part_of_iframe_x = left and show_part_of_iframe_y = top (Pro)
- Fix: \n where removed from the code because some other plugins converted them to br which where adding unwanted empty lines.
- Fix: Hide elements until loaded is now again the last step of the onload values.
- Fix: em tags where replaced by p tags in the administration. Copying em tags where copying the em tags to the editor as well which could cause invalid shortcodes
- Fix: "Restart the viewports from the beginning after the last step": old shortcode was in the description show_part_of_iframe_do_update -> show_part_of_iframe_next_viewports_loop (Pro)
- New: Improved external workaround. The body in the wrapper is not copied as simple string anymore (This removes e.g jQuery stuff that is attached in the DOM) but a div object is created where the child notes of the body are attached to. Thanks to Jason.
- New: Improved external workaround. The wrapper div is now only rendered if needed.
- Fix: Hidden administration fields caused a notice when saving.
- New: New attribute use_shortcode_attributes_only. Enables not to use any of the defaults and only the settings specified as attributes.
- New: Fields could only be made empty by entering a space. Now simply removing the text does work again.
- Fix: minor fixes
- Fix: Code and documentation improvements
- Fix: Fixed a copy and paste error where wrong shortcodes where used in the documentation
- New: Pro version on codecanyon.net.
- New: Show only a part of an iframe - works on different domains! (Pro)
- New: Change the visible part of the iframe after each onload event (Pro)
- New: Open a new url after the last step (Pro)
- New: Open the iframe in a new tab or as parent after the last step (Pro)
- New: Widget. You can now include the shortcode also as widget (Pro)
- New: New attribute 'style'. You can now set any style directly at the iframe. The recommended way is to use a css file and the attribute class.
- New: Tested with WordPress 3.6
- New: Updated example file.
- New: The external workaround was rewritten. It does now work by only including a script to the iframe page.
- New: The resize of the external workaround does now also make the iframe smaller.
- New: advanced-iframe is now also possible instead of advanced_iframe as shortcode
- New: If you set scrolling to 'Not rendered' the attribute scrolling is not rendered to the iframe. This makes it possible to set this with css and make the scrollbar responsive as well.
- New: Added a section in the FAQ how to use the advanced iframe multiple times on one installation
- New: the style for the site is now inline because it was only one style. Now no extra css is loaded anymore.
- Fix: Url of the support page was not starting with http and therefore not working
- Fix: Url where checked with the sanizize functions of WordPress. This was too strict. Now esc_url() is used and stuff like %E5 does work as well in the url.
- Fix: forewarded parameters are now urlencoded. e.g. keyword=gr%E5%E5sen is now passed properly.
- Fix: the height was not detected properly with firefox and some doctypes. Now a more advanced way to determine the height is used which works now fine for Firefox as well.
- New: Paid support. Because some settings are quite advenced I now also offer paid support.
- New: Iframe checker: Checks the headers if a page can be included into an iframe.
- Fix: some shortcodes in the administration where not correct because of copy and paste.
- New: Resize on AJAX events. Works for jQuery and direct XMLHttpRequest on the same domain.
- New: Resize on click. You can specify the elements and a timeout when the resize should happen.
- New: Scroll position is now saved and restored after the resize.
- Fix: iFrames are now also made smaller at content resize in all browsers
- A page or part of a page can now be embedded directly to the page with jQuery if the page is on the same domain. See the new section 'Include content directly'.
- Tested with WordPress 3.5.1
- Show only a specifiy part of the page in the iframe if the pages are on the same domain.
- Tested with WordPress 3.5
- New: onload attribute added
- New: Hide elements/modify css modify speed was dramatically improved. The function is now not called only in the ready event of JQuery but also directly before the footer. This causes that you don't see the changes most of the time anymore!
- New: An additional css file can be added to the parent page.
- New: Hide areas inside iframe if the pages are on the same domain.
- New: Modify css styles inside iframe if the pages are on the same domain to e.g. change the width of the content area.
Support for src values that are hotlinked by the editor.
Fixed the typo in the doumentation. in securitykey sometimes the r was missing
New: id and name attribute added
Improved the help
Fix: css was not loaded because old css name was used
Fix: Improved error message if a is in the shortcode instead of a normal space.
Fix: content_id,content_styles,hide_elements was always used from the config even when a shortcode was given. Now the shortcode is used as well.
Fix: The src was not working in the shortcode. I missed to rename this parameter when making this plugin more generic.
Fix: The iframe was always printed first. Now it is printed exacly where the shortcode is inserted.