The Ads plugin allows you to add advertisements to your blog. You can add advertisements to your posts, pages or Text Widgets via the shortcode. You can also add ads to your site by adding a function to your theme's template files.
You have full control over how many ads get displayed as well as their sort order.
Check out more video tutorials!
Simple Usage (Shortcode)
Simple Usage (PHP)
<?php echo dfads(); ?>
Advanced Usage (Shortcode)
Advanced Usage (PHP)
<?php echo dfads( 'groups=3&limit=2' ); ?>
- Set impression limit - Set how many times ad should appear before being removed from display.
- Set start date - Set the date the ad should not appear before.
- Set end date - Set the date the ad should not appear after.
- Shortcode - Add ads to posts, pages or Text Widget using the [dfads] shortcode.
- PHP Function - Embed ads in your template files with dfads() function.
- Supports All Types of Ads - Add Google Adsense, banners, images, text, in-house ads, videos, etc... If you can add it to a Post, you can add it as an ad.
- Ad Groups - Set up 'ad groups' to display different groups of ads in different places. (Example: sidebar, footer, leaderboard, 150x150, etc...)
- No Impression Count for Admins - Enable or disable impression counting when viewing the site as an Administrator.