Add Clone Sites for WPMU (batch)
Batch add new sites on WordPress MU / WordPress Network while using a template site to clone, includes batch domainmapping of the new sites.
- Minor bugfix in jquery code which stopped the buttons from showing up
- Stopped logging for development purposes, due to too much spam
- Made it possible to just batch clone without using domainmapping. So no valid new url is needed.
- Added the option to copy images and uploads from the template to the new blogs (note that this will take up extra space on your account!)
- Minor change: renamed some functions in order not to collide with functions of other plugins.
- Fixed duplicity check, in some cases you could make sites with the same url..
- Added support for subdirectory installs, now both subdomain as well as subdirectory network installs will work.
- Changed the urls of the sites back to wp network urls (http://site.maindomain.com or http://maindomain.com/site) in stead of using its domainmapped urls.
- This is the first stable version, sorry due to wrong links it did not work properly...
- The first 'stable' version to be released public
- Added permalink updating (permalinks did only work after viewing the permalinks settings in the dashboard)
- Added nice graphics
Requires: 2.9.2 or higher
Compatible up to: 3.1.4
Last Updated: 2011-8-7
4.9 out of 5 stars
Got something to say? Need help?