- Adding backend rendering to support additional plugin preview (such as PHP markdown).
- Correcting preview to properly display active preview page for a newly created page or post.
- Updating html listener to ignore arrow key presses.
- Fixing versioning issue. No functionality changes from 1.3.
- Fixing spacing issues in html editor. Its still not perfect but a lot better.
- Updated plugin to handle any theme. No longer does the theme need to have the default theme entry div wrapping content.
- Fixing international versions to have the 'Active Preview' button to actually say 'Active Preview' internationalizing to come in future version.
- Fixing issue with breaking theme preview and image upload functionality in firefox.
More updates to project readme.txt
Updates to project readme.txt
- Fixing issue with post or page title disappearing with changes.
- Fixing issue with selecting 'HTML' editing.