Achievements for WordPress
Achievements gamifies your WordPress site with challenges, badges, and points.
- Maintenance release. Plugin now requires WordPress 3.8+.
- The unlocked achievement check (the heartbeat) now happens much more quickly.
- Very small UI tweaks in the admin to reflect WordPress' new appearance.
- NEW FEATURE: Live Notifications!
- Updates to the "achievement unlocked" notification template.
- General performance improvements.
- Fix leaderboard behaviour with negative karma point totals
- NEW FEATURE: Leaderboards!
- NEW FEATURE: Private achievements!
- NEW FEATURE: Support for the WP-PostRatings plugin!
- Improve performance on WordPress multisite.
- Improve compatibility with BuddyPress 1.8.1, includes pagination fixes.
- Improve behaviour of the unlocked achievement pop-up; now less annoying.
- Fix problems with the WP-CLI commands.
- NEW FEATURE: "Featured Achievement" widget!
- NEW FEATURE: "Photo Grid" widget!
- NEW FEATURE: Achievements can now be put into categories!
- NEW FEATURE: WP-CLI commands added for server admins/developers!
- Improvements to the achievements list in the WordPress admin; achievement images are now shown, and the table is easier to read.
- Tweaked dpa_has_progress() to make it easier for other developers to make advanced customisations.
- Add new dpa_achievement_image() template function for developers; use this like you would use the_post_thumbnail().
- Updated author credits on the Supported Plugins admin screen for bbPress.
- Props to Mike Bronner for working on the admin UI tweaks, API improvements, and category support.
- Fix bug where anonymous users weren't seeing the single achievement template load correctly.
- Fix incorrect links on the "you unlocked an achievement!" popup in certain multisite configurations when the plugin has been activated network-wide.
- Fix PHP Notices when the plugin is deactivated.
- Fix custom capabilities not being set up on a new site (in multisite only).
- Clear a user's pending unlock notifications if an admin un-rewards an achievement that the user has a pending notification for.
- Fix incorrect BuddyPress Activity timestamps.
- Fix problems with events and links when the plugin is activated network-wide on multisite.
- Improve compatibility with BuddyPress 1.7.
- Fix error when accessing Supported Plugins screen while BuddyPress is active
- NEW FEATURE: Full integration with BuddyPress User Profiles and the Activity stream!
- Localisation improvements and fixes; mo files are now loaded from wp-content/languages/plugins/achievements/dpa-??_??.mo
- NEW FEATURE: Achievement Redemption -- let your users unlock achievements by entering a code!
- Added RTL CSS.
- Added shortcodes for the user's achievement list and unlock notification templates.
- Fix blog post achievements being attributed to wrong author for draft posts.
- Fixes for some pagination problems.
- The unlock notification popup now closes when you click outside its box.
- Massive new version; everything's new.
- Achievements 3 no longer requires BuddyPress.
- Visit achievementsapp.com for more information.
- The historical release history has been moved to a better place.
Requires: 3.8 or higher
Compatible up to: 3.8.20
Last Updated: 2013-12-15
4.3 out of 5 stars
2 of 13 support threads in the last two months have been resolved.
Got something to say? Need help?