Can I add custom themes?
Absolutely! Use the template in
/wp-content/plugins/abundatrade-plugin/themes/classic.css and copy it
to /wp-content/uploads/abundatrade/themes/your-name.css and edit away...
Where can I find support for this plugin?
Please use the forums on the plugin pages
How can I translate the plugin into my language?
- Find on internet the free program POEDIT, and learn how it works.
- Use the .pot file located in the languages directory of this plugin to create or update the .po and .mo files.
- Place these file in the languages subdirectory.
- If everything is ok, email the files to email@example.com and we will add them to the next release.
- For more information on POT files, domains, gettext and i18n have a look at the I18n for WordPress developers Codex page and more specifically at the section about themes and plugins.