There are hundreds of image sliders for WordPress. We know because we have used a lot and none have ever completely been what we wanted. We built our own because we wanted a versatile and robust responsive slider that we could use in our client website work and more importantly that our clients could easily use on their site.
- Fully mobile responsive.
- Touch Swipe support in mobiles.
- Images of any size - scaled to show perfectly no matter what size is uploaded.
- WordPress taxonomy. Manage Sliders (like posts). Folders (like categories)
- Fully Customizable Slider Skin. No coding required.
- Add sliders by Widget.
- Embed sliders by shortcode button on every post, custom post type, pages.
- Slider Shortcode alignment (just like WordPress images)
- Slider Shortcode Dimension settings (Over-Ride Skin Dimension setting)
- Shortcode tracking. See at a glance where each slider is embed by shortcode.
- Remove sliders embedded by shortcode from the Slider Embed tab (removes the shortcode)
- Slider images uploaded to WordPress Media Library.
- There are 8 different transition effects.
- Transition effects set on each slider.
- Extensively tested on live client sites before release
WordPress App style admin interface
Like WordPress we believe that a3rev plugin users should be able to configure and tweak our plugins settings while on the go, right from their mobile or tablet.
- 100% compatible with WordPress v3.8.0 admin interface.
- Admin app interface is fully mobile and tablet responsive.
Lite & Pro Version Admin Interface
- All a3rev Lite Version plugins have exactly the same admin interface as the Pro Version.
- Pro Version features and settings are inside of Yellow borders.
- The Pro Version settings can be set, but they do not save and are not applied to the front end.
- Upgrading to the Pro Version all setting made in the Lite are saved.
Lite Version Support
- Lite Version user please post support requests to the plugins WordPress Support forum.
- We do not watch that forum and rarely visit it.
- Pro Version Licence gives 'write' access to the a3rev support forum and priority support as part of the License.
= Premium Support =
The a3rev team does not provide support for the a3 Responsive Slider plugin on the WordPress.org forums. One on one developer support is available via the plugins a3rev support forum to people who have purchased a a3 Responsive Slider Pro plugin Lifetime License.
The Pro Version has lots of extra features that coupled with developer support might be well worth your investment!
The Pro Version Additional Features
- Industry leading - Full Pro Version.
- Immediate access to support from developers on the plugins a3rev support forum.
- Add Youtube Videos to Sliders
- Ken Burns transition Effect
- A 2nd fully customizable Slider Skin.
- Fully customizable Blog Card skin.
- Fully customizable Widget Skin.
- Fully Customizable Touch Mobile Skin.
- Select Skins to apply to slider from shortcode pop-up
- Select Skins to apply to slider from Widget.
- Set Touch Mobile Skin to auto apply in mobiles for Slider Skin, Widget Skin and card Skin.
- Immediate access to the plugins a3rev support forum.
If you do a translation for your site please send it to us and we'll include it in the plugins language folder and credit you here with the translation and a link to your site.
- English (default) - always included.
*.po file (a3_responsive_slider.po) in languages folder for translations.
- Go here to send your translation files to us.
PRO Version Free Trial